- Fast Shipping, Same or Next Day: You made the commitment to purchase, now you want that new item fast, we get it! At High Point all in stock orders ship within 24 hours, pending internal credit card approval.Read more ...
- Unlimited Tech Support Forever: One of the many perks of being a High Point customer is that you get access to our tech support team forever! We are astronomers at heart and truly enjoy helping fellow amateurs achieve success in the field! Read more ...
- 30 Day Return Policy: Ordered the wrong product? Don't worry, we'll take the majority of our products back within 30 days of the purchase date.We want to get you into the observing setup that bests fits your needs. Read more ...
- Guaranteed Price Match: Call or email us if you find a better price on a product! Provide a link for our team to confirm the price and within a matter of seconds you'll have a price match providing the re-seller is within the USA and authorized by the manufacturer to sell the product of interest. Read more ...
- We're Your Connection To The Manufacturer: In the event there is a warranty issue with a product purchased from High Point, we will serve as the liaison between you and the Manufacturer. The net result is faster, more attentive service from the Manufacturer and an enhanced customer experience. Read more ...
Atik One 9.0 Monochrome CCD Camera - ATK0130
Atik One 9.0 Monochrome CCD Camera
with Integrated 5 Position Filter Wheel
Buy this Camera & Get a Filter Set for 50% Off! For a limited time, when you buy any new monochrome Atik or QSI camera (except the Atik LP) you will be eligible to purchase your choice of one Atik LRGB or Narrowband Filter Set at a substantially discounted price! If you are interested in this offer, put an eligible camera into your shopping cart and then visit the Atik Filter Sets page to choose your discounted filter set. Remember, you must have a new Atik or QSI mono camera in your shopping cart in order to take advantage of this offer. We will cancel any orders that do not follow these rules. Thanks.
- The Atik One 9.0 is the perfect camera for a wide range of telescopes & focal lengths...it is very versatile.
- The Sony ICX814ALG EXview II 9.1MP sensor sports 3.69 µm x 3.69 µm pixels in a 3380 x 2704 array. Output channel switching offers high sensitivity and high resolution.
- Cools to -38ºC below ambient and keeps the sensor dry with an Argon-filled CCD chamber.
- Other features of the Atik One 9.0 are an integrated five position filter wheel, an internal USB hub & accessory power port, and Artemis Capture software for controlling the Atik One 9, autoguiding, and sequencing.
More About the Atik One 9MP Monochrome CCD Camera
Integrated and powerful. The Atik One 9.0 is a CCD camera with a high performance, simple to use platform and internal filter wheel, all in a very compact and light package. It features an improved cooler, capable of reaching a stable -38C below ambient, and a CCD chamber design that is filled with high purity Argon, for a dry, condensation-free environment and optimal thermal insulation.
The Atik One 9.0 also features an internal USB hub and accessory power port, so that you can keep the cable clutter under control. Imagine, only using 2 cables for your imaging gear! In addition to this, two 1/4” tripod mounting holes are available, giving you more options for mounting the camera, other accessories, or for managing the cables.
The 5 position integrated filter wheel in the Atik One 9.0 features a mechanical roller for filter location ensuring the highest levels of reproducibility image after image. The filter wheel can be controlled via the included software or via a 3rd party program with the ASCOM driver. To make filter changing less of a chore, the Atik One 9 camera comes with a tool to allow filters (sold separately) to be loaded without opening the camera.
The Atik One 9.0 ships with the acclaimed Artemis Capture software, capable of providing camera control, autoguiding and sequencing. And as an Atik camera owner, all future upgrades to the software will be totally free, and can be found on their website.
Atik One 9.0 Specifications & System Requirements
- Sensor Type: CCD - Sony ICX814ALG
- Horizontal Resolution: 3380 pixels
- Vertical Resolution: 2704 pixels
- Pixel Size: 3.69 µM x 3.69 µM
- ADC: 16 bit
- Readout Noise: 5e- typical value
- Interface: USB 2.0 High Speed, with embedded hub
- Power: 12v DC 2A (Universal 110-230V power adapter is available separately)
- Maximum Exposure Length: Unlimited
- Minimum Exposure Length: 1/1000 s
- Cooling: Thermoelectric set point with max ΔT=-38°C
- Backfocus: ~27mm
- Weight: 1.98 lb.
- System requirements: Pentium IV PC with 512MB RAM, Windows XP/Vista/Win7/Win8/Win8 (not RT), CD-ROM drive and USB 2.0 port.