- Fast Shipping, Same or Next Day: You made the commitment to purchase, now you want that new item fast, we get it! At High Point all in stock orders ship within 24 hours, pending internal credit card approval.Read more ...
- Unlimited Tech Support Forever: One of the many perks of being a High Point customer is that you get access to our tech support team forever! We are astronomers at heart and truly enjoy helping fellow amateurs achieve success in the field! Read more ...
- 30 Day Return Policy: Ordered the wrong product? Don't worry, we'll take the majority of our products back within 30 days of the purchase date.We want to get you into the observing setup that bests fits your needs. Read more ...
- Guaranteed Price Match: Call or email us if you find a better price on a product! Provide a link for our team to confirm the price and within a matter of seconds you'll have a price match providing the re-seller is within the USA and authorized by the manufacturer to sell the product of interest. Read more ...
- We're Your Connection To The Manufacturer: In the event there is a warranty issue with a product purchased from High Point, we will serve as the liaison between you and the Manufacturer. The net result is faster, more attentive service from the Manufacturer and an enhanced customer experience. Read more ...
Celestron NexImage Burst Monochrome Imager - 95519 - Used
- This Celestron NexImage Burst Monochrome Imager is Used and in Excellent Condition. Upon inspection, we found that the imager is fully functional. The inner packaging has been opened. Otherwise, everything looks excellent.
- Image shows new product.
- Comes with High Point 90-Day Warranty
Celestron NexImage Burst Monochrome Imager Highlights
- The NexImage Burst features the Aptina AR0132 Monochrome CMOS imaging sensor, a state-of-the-art chip used by imaging companies worldwide.
- View and capture live video of the Sun, Moon, and planets on your computer.
- The Celestron NexImage Burst camera allows you to manually adjust gain, exposure time, frame rate and color balance.
- This lightweight, easy-to-use camera has a machined aluminum 1.25" adapter barrel with C-threads for direct threaded connection to almost any telescope.
- Included software automatically removes video frames affected by unstable air, leaving only the sharpest, clearest frames to be stacked and aligned into one high-quality image.
More About the Celestron NexImage Burst Monochrome Imager
Capture high-resolution planetary, lunar and solar images with the Celestron NexImage Burst Solar System Imager. This innovative camera is easy enough for a beginner to use, but features one of the best CMOS sensors available for astro-imaging. It’s compatible with any computerized telescope or a non-computerized telescope with a motor drive for tracking celestial objects.
Combined with the included software package, NexImage Burst brings out tremendous detail and produces images rivaling those taken with astronomical cameras costing hundreds more.
Ultra Sensitive Aptina AR01032 CMOS Sensor
CMOS technology is emerging as the hottest trend in imaging, and Aptina’s AR0132 sensor leads the way. This updated version of the popular MT9M034 sensor offers the perfect combination of speed, sensitivity, and value. You won’t find the Aptina AR0132 sensor for a better price anywhere than NexImage Burst.
NexImage Burst Monochrome offers you the most sensitivity for capturing the best possible celestial images. Attach a filter wheel like the Skyris Filter Wheel to image in color.
New to Imaging? The NexImage Burst is a Great Choice!
Getting started with NexImage Burst is as easy as pointing your telescope at the Moon, Sun, or a planet and recording a video. For the sharpest possible images, the Celestron NexImage Burst can record more than 120 frames per second when subframed.
The included software analyzes each frame of video, throws away the ones affected by atmospheric turbulence, and perfectly aligns the best frames. The result is a bright, clear image with impressive detail.
Solar system imaging with the NexImage Burst is a great way to enjoy the hobby of astro-imaging if you live in a light-polluted area. If you can see a planet in the sky, you can image it with NexImage Burst!
Celestron NexImage Burst Monochrome Imager Specs
- Imaging Sensor: Aptina AR0132AT CMOS (Monochrome)
- Weight: 2 oz
- A/D Conversion: 12 bit
- Back Focus Distance: 13.1mm with nosepiece, 10.6mm without nosepiece
- Exposure Range: 0.0001 to 1 second
- Mounting: 1.25" barrel and C-thread
- Operating Environment: 40° C to -40°C
- Shutter: Rolling
- Software Compatibility: iCap, IC Capture, DirectShow, FireCapture
- Sub-Framing: Hardware selectable
- Power Requirements: Powered by USB
- Camera Resolution: 1280 x 960
- Sensor Size: 3.54mm x 2.69mm
- Pixel Size: 3.75 micron square
- Frames per Second: Over 120 (30fps at full frame)
- USB Connection: High-speed 32.0, 10' cable length