- Fast Shipping, Same or Next Day: You made the commitment to purchase, now you want that new item fast, we get it! At High Point all in stock orders ship within 24 hours, pending internal credit card approval.Read more ...
- Unlimited Tech Support Forever: One of the many perks of being a High Point customer is that you get access to our tech support team forever! We are astronomers at heart and truly enjoy helping fellow amateurs achieve success in the field! Read more ...
- 30 Day Return Policy: Ordered the wrong product? Don't worry, we'll take the majority of our products back within 30 days of the purchase date.We want to get you into the observing setup that bests fits your needs. Read more ...
- Guaranteed Price Match: Call or email us if you find a better price on a product! Provide a link for our team to confirm the price and within a matter of seconds you'll have a price match providing the re-seller is within the USA and authorized by the manufacturer to sell the product of interest. Read more ...
- We're Your Connection To The Manufacturer: In the event there is a warranty issue with a product purchased from High Point, we will serve as the liaison between you and the Manufacturer. The net result is faster, more attentive service from the Manufacturer and an enhanced customer experience. Read more ...
Meade LPI-G Advanced Monochrome Camera - 645004
Meade LPI-G Advanced Camera - Monochrome
The Meade LPI-G Advanced Monochrome Imaging and Guide Camera allows you to experience the universe in a whole new way with its increased dynamic range. Incorporates a Sony IMX178 back-illuminated CMOS monochrome sensor with small 2.4 µm x 2.4 µm pixels in a large 3072 x 2048 array for 6.3 MP resolution to enhance planetary and solar imaging results. At full resolution, this camera is capable of taking 59 frames per second. Includes ports for USB 3.0 and ASCOM ST-4 guiding to enable easy mount connection.The Meade LPI-G Advanced Camera is able to save images in a wide variety of formats like JPEG, BITMAP, FITS, TIFF, PNG, PCX, TGA, and BCM. Videos can be saved in either SER or AVI formats. This package includes a high speed USB 3.0 connecting cable, ST4 guide cable, 1.25" nosepiece extension with C-Mount, and Meade SkyCapture software with instructions for installation and operation. Computer Requirements: Equal to Intel Core 2.8 GHz or higher. Solid State hard drive recommended for getting the maximum frame rates.
Meade LPI-G Advanced Monochrome Camera Specifications
- Imaging Sensor: Sony IMX178 back-illuminated mono CMOS
- Resolution: 6.3 Megapixels
- Pixel Size: 2.4 µm x 2.4 µm
- Pixel Array: 3072 x 2048
- Frames per Second at Full Resolution: 59
- A/D Conversion: 14-Bit or 8-Bit
- Image Format: JPEG, BITMAP, FITS, TIFF, PNG, PCX, TGA, BCM
- Video Format: SER, AVI
- Shutter: Electronic Rolling
- Guide Port: ASCOM ST4
- Interface: USB 3.0/USB 2.0