- Fast Shipping, Same or Next Day: You made the commitment to purchase, now you want that new item fast, we get it! At High Point all in stock orders ship within 24 hours, pending internal credit card approval.Read more ...
- Unlimited Tech Support Forever: One of the many perks of being a High Point customer is that you get access to our tech support team forever! We are astronomers at heart and truly enjoy helping fellow amateurs achieve success in the field! Read more ...
- 30 Day Return Policy: Ordered the wrong product? Don't worry, we'll take the majority of our products back within 30 days of the purchase date.We want to get you into the observing setup that bests fits your needs. Read more ...
- Guaranteed Price Match: Call or email us if you find a better price on a product! Provide a link for our team to confirm the price and within a matter of seconds you'll have a price match providing the re-seller is within the USA and authorized by the manufacturer to sell the product of interest. Read more ...
- We're Your Connection To The Manufacturer: In the event there is a warranty issue with a product purchased from High Point, we will serve as the liaison between you and the Manufacturer. The net result is faster, more attentive service from the Manufacturer and an enhanced customer experience. Read more ...
QHY QHY12 One Shot Color CCD Camera - QHY12
QHY12 One Shot Color Camera
For Deep Space and HyperStar Imaging
- Sony ICX613 Interline Color CCD Sensor
- 4640 x 3160 pixels
- 5.12um pixels
- Two Stage TEC Cooling to -40C below ambient
- QE is 55% at Green, 46% Red and Blue
The QHY12 is a lightweight one shot color CCD camera with Sony’s APS-C-sized Super HAD ICX613 sensor. It has 14.2 megapixels and the pixel size is 5.12um square.
The QHY12 is a dedicated cooled CCD camera. Using two stage TEC, it can get as low as -40C delta T below ambient. Combined with QHYCCD cooling technology and SONY SuperHAD technology, the QHY12 gives you a clean and low noise image even in a very long exposure. The small diameter and lightweight design make this camera perfect for HyperStar imaging.
Sony ICX613 Sensor Specifications
- Optical Format: APS-C
- Active Pixels: 4540 x 3080
- Pixel Size: 5.12um
- Color Method: RGB BAYER film on CCD
- Effective Sensor Area: 28.4 diagonal
- Max Cooling: -40C below ambient
- ADC Resolution: 16 bit with CDS and Preamp
- ABG: -100dB
- Readout Noise: 8-10e @ 600 Kpixel/s
- System Gain: 0.5e/ADU
- Dynamic Range: 71 dB
- Full Well Capacity: 32ke-
- Download Speed: 25 sec/6 sec for full image
- Microlensing? Yes
- USB: 2.0
- Weight: 14.1 ounces
- QE: 55% at Green, 46% at Blue and Ha