- Fast Shipping, Same or Next Day: You made the commitment to purchase, now you want that new item fast, we get it! At High Point all in stock orders ship within 24 hours, pending internal credit card approval.Read more ...
- Unlimited Tech Support Forever: One of the many perks of being a High Point customer is that you get access to our tech support team forever! We are astronomers at heart and truly enjoy helping fellow amateurs achieve success in the field! Read more ...
- 30 Day Return Policy: Ordered the wrong product? Don't worry, we'll take the majority of our products back within 30 days of the purchase date.We want to get you into the observing setup that bests fits your needs. Read more ...
- Guaranteed Price Match: Call or email us if you find a better price on a product! Provide a link for our team to confirm the price and within a matter of seconds you'll have a price match providing the re-seller is within the USA and authorized by the manufacturer to sell the product of interest. Read more ...
- We're Your Connection To The Manufacturer: In the event there is a warranty issue with a product purchased from High Point, we will serve as the liaison between you and the Manufacturer. The net result is faster, more attentive service from the Manufacturer and an enhanced customer experience. Read more ...
QHY367C Cooled Full Frame CMOS Color Camera - QHY367C
Are you looking for the QHY367C Pro 30% off deal now that you have purchased (or plan to purchase) a Series 600 Camera? Yes? Keep reading....
In a Nutshell: QHY is offering 30% off their full-frame QHY367C Pro camera (below) if (and only if) you also buy one of their current QHY 600 Series Cameras from High Point between January 22, 2020 and October 31, 2020.
If you would like to take advantage of this offer:
- Purchase a new QHY Series 600 Camera from High Point between January 22 & October 31, 2020
- Next, contact our customer service department via phone or email. Give them the order number of your High Point QHY Series 600 camera purchase and tell them what you'd like to do.
- We will verify that your series 600 camera purchase is valid and, if so, place your QHY367C Pro order for you at 30% the regular MAP price! Your 367C Pro will ship as soon as it is available.
Please Note: If you contact us by phone, please have your credit card information ready. If you choose to contact us by email, we will reach out to you by phone for your payment. Remember, you can only get a 367C at 30% off from High Point if you buy a new QHY Series 600 Camera from us between January 22 and October 31, 2020.
QHY367C Cooled CMOS Color Camera
36mm x 24mm Full Frame Sensor
The QHY367C Color Camera uses the big full frame Sony IMX094 as its image sensor. This front-illuminated 36.4 megapixel CMOS sensor has a 7376 x 4938 pixel array with a 4.88um x 4.88um pixel size. The IMX094 has good dynamic range (14+ stops), low readout noise, and a full well capacity of 56ke-.
The QHY367C comes with a two-stage TEC cooling and temperature regulation system that can cool your camera down to as low as -40C below ambient. QHY has also incorporated anti-dew technology into the QHY367. The CMOS chamber is fully sealed and includes a silicon gel tube socket as well as a heater to help keep both your sensor and the sensor window dry, even on damp nights. Speaking of the sensor window, QHY offers an AR+AR coating on the QHY367C's optical window to help control halos around bright stars. This means an IR-Cut filter will need to be mounted in front of the camera. QHY supplies a 2" Filter Holder for this purpose (see images to see an example). User supplies the 2" IR-Cut Filter.
A built-in 128MB DDRII image buffer provides a safeguard against unexpected drops in data transmission. A frame buffer avoids lost frames during USB transfer by storing image data in the camera itself until it can be safely transmitted. Buffering will also make sure your video runs more smoothly when using a slower computer that cannot always handle high-speed data well.
QHY367C Full Frame Cooled Color CMOS Camera Specs
- CMOS Sensor: Sony IMX094 Color CMOS
- CMOS Size: 36mm*24mm full frame
- Effective Pixel: 7376*4938 36.4mega pixel
- Photosensitive Area: 36.0*24.1mm
- Pixel Size: 4.88um*4.88um
- Full Well: 56ke-
- Readout Type: Progressive Scan
- Shutter: Electric rolling shutter
- Exposure Time: 60us-3600 sec
- Max Frame Rate (for both 8bit and 14bit): 3.2FPS@Full Resolution
7FPS@2160 LINES (eg. 7400*2160, 4096*2160 etc)
14FPS@1080 LINES (eg. 7400*1080,1920*1080 etc)
83FPS@100 LINES (eg.7400*100)
- Pixel Binning: 1*1
- AD Convert : 14BIT
- Readout Noise: 3.2e@Low gain. 2.4e@unity gain
- Maximum Dynamic Range: More than 17000. >14 STOPs
- Mechanical Interface: M54/0.75 female thread
- Optic window heater: Yes
- TEC 2-stage TEC: -45C below ambient
- Optic Glass Window : AR+AR Clear glass
- Silicon gel socket: Yes
- Weight(Camera only): 788g
- Power Consumption: About 30Watte with 100% TEC. 13Watte with 50%TEC
- Electric interface: USB3.0, 12V DC Power socket with lock(2.1mm)