- Fast Shipping, Same or Next Day: You made the commitment to purchase, now you want that new item fast, we get it! At High Point all in stock orders ship within 24 hours, pending internal credit card approval.Read more ...
- Unlimited Tech Support Forever: One of the many perks of being a High Point customer is that you get access to our tech support team forever! We are astronomers at heart and truly enjoy helping fellow amateurs achieve success in the field! Read more ...
- 30 Day Return Policy: Ordered the wrong product? Don't worry, we'll take the majority of our products back within 30 days of the purchase date.We want to get you into the observing setup that bests fits your needs. Read more ...
- Guaranteed Price Match: Call or email us if you find a better price on a product! Provide a link for our team to confirm the price and within a matter of seconds you'll have a price match providing the re-seller is within the USA and authorized by the manufacturer to sell the product of interest. Read more ...
- We're Your Connection To The Manufacturer: In the event there is a warranty issue with a product purchased from High Point, we will serve as the liaison between you and the Manufacturer. The net result is faster, more attentive service from the Manufacturer and an enhanced customer experience. Read more ...
QHY5L-II-M CMOS Planetary Monochrome Camera - QHY5L-II-M
QHY5L-IIM Monochrome CMOS Camera
For Planetary, Lunar, Ha Solar, & Bright Deep Sky Imaging
- Aptina 1/3” MT9M034 CMOS Sensor
- 1280 x 960 pixels
- Small pixel size of 3.75um
- USB and ST4 interface
- QE of 74%
The QHY5L-II is the size of a 1.25” eyepiece and sports the 1.23 Megapixel Aptina MT9M034 monochrome CMOS sensor, which features high sensitivity and low noise. With an unbelievable 74% QE, the QHY5L-II's sensitivity exceeds many CCD sensors. The readout noise can reach as low as 4 electrons, and the sensor's on-chip FPN (Fixed Pattern Noise) calibration function keeps the image clear and uniform even under high gain. With these advantages, the QHY5L-II produces outstanding image quality for planetary imaging, guiding, deep sky imaging or when using in conjunction with a wide angle lens as an all sky camera.
The QHY5L-II also offers high-speed data transfer performance. It can achieve 30 FPS at full resolution and 200 FPS at 320x240. This frame rate is quite good for planetary capture.
Both native WDM drivers and Broadcast WDM drivers are supplied with the QHY5L-II. This means you can use it as an ultra high-performance webcam or for live video broadcasts. You can show your friends what’s happening in the sky in real-time with this camera.
Aptina MT9M034 Sensor Specifications
- Optical Format: 1/3 inch
- Active Pixels: 1280 x 960
- Sensor Size: 4.83mm x 3.63mm
- Pixel Size: 3.75um
- Shutter Type: Electronic Rolling
- Max Frame Rate: 30 FPS progressive scan
- ADC Resolution: 14-bit, on chip, 8-bit/12-bit output
- Dynamic Range: >115 dB
- Binning: 1*1
- Exposure Min & Max: 20us - 10 minutes
- QE: 74% peak