- Fast Shipping, Same or Next Day: You made the commitment to purchase, now you want that new item fast, we get it! At High Point all in stock orders ship within 24 hours, pending internal credit card approval.Read more ...
- Unlimited Tech Support Forever: One of the many perks of being a High Point customer is that you get access to our tech support team forever! We are astronomers at heart and truly enjoy helping fellow amateurs achieve success in the field! Read more ...
- 30 Day Return Policy: Ordered the wrong product? Don't worry, we'll take the majority of our products back within 30 days of the purchase date.We want to get you into the observing setup that bests fits your needs. Read more ...
- Guaranteed Price Match: Call or email us if you find a better price on a product! Provide a link for our team to confirm the price and within a matter of seconds you'll have a price match providing the re-seller is within the USA and authorized by the manufacturer to sell the product of interest. Read more ...
- We're Your Connection To The Manufacturer: In the event there is a warranty issue with a product purchased from High Point, we will serve as the liaison between you and the Manufacturer. The net result is faster, more attentive service from the Manufacturer and an enhanced customer experience. Read more ...
QHY 5P-IIC Color CMOS Planetary Camera & Autoguider - QHY5P-IIC
QHY QHY5P-II Series Cameras
QHYCCD followed up the success of the QHY5 Guiding Camera by introducing its newest series of Planetary & Guiding Cameras, the QHY5-II. These cameras advance the data transfer speed all the way to the maximum USB 2.0 data rate of 39 MB per second, 30 FPS @ 1280x1024, or 1280x960 on current computer systems, and hundreds of frames per second in particular ROI modes.
QHY5-II cameras fit in a common 1.25" eyepiece adapter and feature an adjustable location ring for confocal imaging with an eyepiece. Optimal for use as a light weight auto guider. The QHY5-II comes in a compact yet robust package. It has an improved thermal design that enables the heat produced by the CMOS sensor to be moved externally to the telescope's eyepiece tube.
This QHY5-II camera is equipped with both Native WDM and Broadcast WDM drivers. This means you can also utilize this camera as a superior, high-performance webcam for capturing video or presenting a live video broadcast to show off your astronomy images to your friends in real time!
QHY QHY5P-II Color CMOS Camera & Autoguider
The QHY5P-II features 5.0 megapixels. Pixel size is 2.2 microns square with the image sensor size at 1/2". This camera is best equipped for personal solar imaging. Its 1.25" diameter enables it to be used in the eyepiece tube of a PST while fixing the confocality problem typically encountered with them. The small pixel size allows for high-resolution images even when not using a Barlow lens. Also available in monochrome.
- Aptina 1/2” MT9P006 CMOS Color Sensor
- 2592 x 1944 pixels
- Super small pixel size of 2.2 µm
- USB and ST4 interface
- QE of 62%@red
Aptina MT9P006 Color Sensor Specifications
- Optical Format: 1/2"
- Chip Size: 5.7 mm x 4.28 mm
- Active Pixels: 2592 x 1944
- Pixel Size: 2.2 µm
- Shutter Type: Electronic Rolling
- Max Frame Rate: 7 FPS progressive scan
- ADC Resolution: 12-bit, on chip, 8-bit/12-bit output
- Dynamic Range: >67.74 dB
- Binning: 1*1, 2*2
- Exposure Min & Max: 20 µs - 1 minute
- QE: 62% peak@red