- Fast Shipping, Same or Next Day: You made the commitment to purchase, now you want that new item fast, we get it! At High Point all in stock orders ship within 24 hours, pending internal credit card approval.Read more ...
- Unlimited Tech Support Forever: One of the many perks of being a High Point customer is that you get access to our tech support team forever! We are astronomers at heart and truly enjoy helping fellow amateurs achieve success in the field! Read more ...
- 30 Day Return Policy: Ordered the wrong product? Don't worry, we'll take the majority of our products back within 30 days of the purchase date.We want to get you into the observing setup that bests fits your needs. Read more ...
- Guaranteed Price Match: Call or email us if you find a better price on a product! Provide a link for our team to confirm the price and within a matter of seconds you'll have a price match providing the re-seller is within the USA and authorized by the manufacturer to sell the product of interest. Read more ...
- We're Your Connection To The Manufacturer: In the event there is a warranty issue with a product purchased from High Point, we will serve as the liaison between you and the Manufacturer. The net result is faster, more attentive service from the Manufacturer and an enhanced customer experience. Read more ...
QHY183M Monochrome Astronomy Camera with Cooling and Back Illuminated Sensor - QHY183M
QHY183M - Monochrome CMOS Astronomy Camera
20 MP, Back-Illuminated, 128MB DDR Memory, Two Stage Cooling
- The QHY183M includes the 20 megapixel Sony IMX183 monochrome CMOS Exmor R sensor.
- The Exmor R is a back-illuminated sensor that retains the advantages of CMOS high-speed operation but uses back-illumination technology for super low readout noise and high quantum efficiency.
- The QHY193M offers a QE of 84% and readout noise as low as 1 electron!
- The 1" sensor has an image array of 5544 x 3694 active pixels that are 2.4um in size for high resolution results even with smaller telescopes.
- A two-stage TEC regulated cooling system cools the sensor to -40C to -45C below ambient temperature.
- Other features include a 128MB DDR Memory Buffer for stable and reliable data transfer, a heated optical window and desiccant plug socket to help control dew and moisture, and the use of Anti-Amp Glow technology to keep CMOS amplifier glow to a minimum.
QHY183M Camera Specifications
- CMOS Sensor: Sony IMX183 Back Illuminated Sensor
- Color or Monochrome: Monochrome
- Effective Pixels: 5544 x 3694
- Pixel Size: 2.4um x 2.4um
- Effective Area: 13.3mm x 8.9mm
- Shutter: Electric Rolling Shutter
- Full Well Capacity: 15,000 - 16000e
- Readout Noise: 1e@high gain, 2.7e@low gain
- Dark Current: 0.0024e-/p/s@-15C
- Frame Rate:
- 15 FPS @ 20 MP (full resolution)
- 25 FPS @ 4K HD Video
- 25 FPS @ 12 MP
- ROI Support: Yes. Any Area ROI
- Exposure Time: 50us-3600sec
- AD Sample Depth: 10bit/12bit (8bit/16bit output, MSB Alignment)
- On Camera Image Buffer: Yes, 128MB DDRII Buffer
- Cooling: 2-stage TEC, Typical -40 below Ambient, Temperature Regulated
- Power: USB Powered for camera and +12V powered for TEC
- Anti Dew Control: Air Connector for removable silicon gel tube. Heat board for optic window of sealed CCD chamber
- Computer Interface: USB3.0 Super Speed
- Telescope Interface: M42/0.75 & 2inch adapter. Optional C-mount adapter
- Color Wheel Port: 4PIN QHYCFW2 socket
- Guide Port: 6PIN RJ11 Guide Port
- Optic Window: AR+AR
- Weight: 450g/15.87 ounces
- Electric Interface: 12V input with lock, USB3.0 socket, 4PIN QHYCFW, 6PIN RJ11
For a Limited Time: . You will get a coupon with your QHY183M for an offer to buy either the QHY183C or the new QHYCFW3S at 50% off the regular price directly from the manufacturer. Since dealers cannot fulfill this offer for you, any questions should be directed to QHY.