- Fast Shipping, Same or Next Day: You made the commitment to purchase, now you want that new item fast, we get it! At High Point all in stock orders ship within 24 hours, pending internal credit card approval.Read more ...
- Unlimited Tech Support Forever: One of the many perks of being a High Point customer is that you get access to our tech support team forever! We are astronomers at heart and truly enjoy helping fellow amateurs achieve success in the field! Read more ...
- 30 Day Return Policy: Ordered the wrong product? Don't worry, we'll take the majority of our products back within 30 days of the purchase date.We want to get you into the observing setup that bests fits your needs. Read more ...
- Guaranteed Price Match: Call or email us if you find a better price on a product! Provide a link for our team to confirm the price and within a matter of seconds you'll have a price match providing the re-seller is within the USA and authorized by the manufacturer to sell the product of interest. Read more ...
- We're Your Connection To The Manufacturer: In the event there is a warranty issue with a product purchased from High Point, we will serve as the liaison between you and the Manufacturer. The net result is faster, more attentive service from the Manufacturer and an enhanced customer experience. Read more ...
Starlight Xpress Trius Pro 674 with SXMFW-1T and Lodestar X2 - 100-0064
Starlight Xpress Trius Pro 674 Combo Package
with Camera, Mini Filter Wheel, Integrated OAG
and Lodestar X2 Autoguider
This Starlight Xpress 674 Camera is part of the Trius Pro Cameras that use the SONY ICX 1” format sensor series. These new Trius series cameras are building on the success of the previous Trius cameras. Starlight Xpress has designed the Truis Pro camera to have a built-in USB 2.0 Hub that allows for fewer cables to be connected to the computer. With this hub, the filter wheel and the guide camera can be connected directly to the CCD Trius camera, allowing for less clutter.
One of the best features of Trius Pro's design is that the electronics provide even lower read-noise figures that are better than CMOS cameras used at unity gain. With the 16bit data and the impressive cooling system, this camera design is making dark frames a thing of the past. No longer are calibration frames compulsory, they are optional. This gives astrophotographers more time to capture those impressive night sky images through data capture and image processing.
- Lower Read-Noise Than CMOS Cameras
- High QE
- Ultra-Low Dark Current
- Argon Filled CCD Chamber
- Built-in Powered USB Hub
- Front Plate Can Be Collimated
- Faster Download Speed
- Compact and Ligthweight
- Color or Monochrome: Monochrome
- CCD Sensor: ICX674
- Mega Pixels: 2.8M
- CCD Size (mm): 9 x 6.7
- Number of Pixels: 1940 x 1460
- Pixel Size: 4.54um x 4.54um
- Download Time: 1.2 seconds
- Read Noise: 3-e
- Delta Cooling: -45°C
- Camera Dimensions: 75 in diameter x 70 in length
- QE: 77%
- Camera Weight: 0.9921 (0.45kg)
- Full Well Depth: >17K
- Data Format: 16 bit
with Five 1.25" Positions and Integrated Slimline OAG
The Starlight Xpress Mini Filter Wheel, with its integrated off-axis guide prism, is a compact solution for mobile setups, or where the lightest possible wheel and guider are required. The Mini Filter Wheel is USB controlled and powered, with five 1.25” filter positions. The integrated OAG is pre-set to be close to par-focal with most Starlight Xpress cameras. The Lodestar X2 is an ideal match to the OAG pick-off tube. Connections are T-thread male and T-thread female.
The Starlight Xpress Lodestar X2 is a very compact guider which is powered and operated via a single USB2.0 computer connection. The Lodestar X2 also provides an opto-isolated output connection for direct control of most mounts via their Autoguider sockets. This output is compatible with the ST4 style of RJ12 connection and supplies 4 pull down direction lines and a common return. Alternatively, you may send the mount control signals via a serial connection from the guider control computer.
The SX Lodestar X2 utilizes a very sensitive Sony ‘ExView’ CCD (the ICX829) with an array of 752 x 582 pixels in a ‘half-inch’ format. Although the chip is not cooled, it has a very low dark signal and very little readout noise, so it can be used to guide on faint stars that are beyond the reach of webcams and CMOS chip based guide cameras. Because of the high sensitivity and high dynamic range characteristics of the Sony ICX829, the Starlight Xpress Lodestar X2 makes a superb electronic finder and planetary imaging camera as well as a splendid autoguider!
- Sensor: Sony ICX829 EXview HAD CCD
- Transfer Method: Interline
- Image Size: 8 mm Diagonal, Type 1/2
- Total Pixel Array: 795 x 596
- Effective Pixels: 752 x 582
- Total Effective Pixels: 440K
- Pixel Size: 8.4 um x 9.8 um
- Computer Interface: Built-in USB 2.0 compatible interface
- Image Download Time: Typically 0.2 seconds at full resolution using USB 2.0
- Power Requirements: USB powered
- Guide Socket: RJ12
- Cooling System: Ambient air cooling
- Body Size: 1.26” x 2.83” or 32 mm x 72 mm
- Back Focal Distance: 12.5 mm
- Weight: approx. 1.76 ounces, or 50g