- Fast Shipping, Same or Next Day: You made the commitment to purchase, now you want that new item fast, we get it! At High Point all in stock orders ship within 24 hours, pending internal credit card approval.Read more ...
- Unlimited Tech Support Forever: One of the many perks of being a High Point customer is that you get access to our tech support team forever! We are astronomers at heart and truly enjoy helping fellow amateurs achieve success in the field! Read more ...
- 30 Day Return Policy: Ordered the wrong product? Don't worry, we'll take the majority of our products back within 30 days of the purchase date.We want to get you into the observing setup that bests fits your needs. Read more ...
- Guaranteed Price Match: Call or email us if you find a better price on a product! Provide a link for our team to confirm the price and within a matter of seconds you'll have a price match providing the re-seller is within the USA and authorized by the manufacturer to sell the product of interest. Read more ...
- We're Your Connection To The Manufacturer: In the event there is a warranty issue with a product purchased from High Point, we will serve as the liaison between you and the Manufacturer. The net result is faster, more attentive service from the Manufacturer and an enhanced customer experience. Read more ...
Starlight Xpress Trius Pro 834C USB Hub CCD Camera - Color - 100-0068
Starlight Xpress Trius Pro 834 USB Hub CCD Camera - Color
The Trius Pro 834 Color CCD Camera from Starlight Xpress is great for astrophotographers working with wide field, deep-sky imaging. It is best suited for focal lengths of 300mm to 600mm and is part of the SONY OCX 1" format sensor series offered in the Starlight Xpress Trius Pro cameras. This Trius Pro camera is great for optics that have very short focal lengths. Refractors and DSLR camera lenses would benefit greatly from this fantastic camera!
The CCD chamber is purged with Argon gas to keep the chamber moisture free, and the AR coated fused silica window sits at the front of the camera. The Trius Pro 834 camera also has a built-in USB hub to aid in driving the guide camera and filter wheel (not included).
One of the best features of the Trius Pro cameras come from its ability to produce better read-noise figures, Trius Pro-814 CCD Camera Features
- Lower read-noise than CMOS cameras
- High QE
- Ultra-low Dark Current
- Argon filled CCD Chamber
- Built-in Powered USB Hub
- Front Plate Can Be Collimated
- Faster Download Speed
- Compact and Lightweight
Starlight Xpress Trius Pro 834C CCD Camera Specs
- Sensor: SONY ICX 1” format sensor series
- Color or Monochrome: Color
- Cooled or Uncooled: Cooled
- Pixel Array: 4240 x 2824
- Pixel Size: 3.1uM x 3.1uM
- Full Well Depth: >8K
- Data Format: 16 bits
- Computer Interface: Built-in USB 2.0
- Image Download Time: 3.5 seconds
- Delta Cooling: -45°C
- Read Noise: 3-e
- Dimensions: 75 mm diameter x 70 mm length
- Weight: 0.9920802 lb
Sony ICX834 Color CCD Imaging Sensor
Boasting microlens technology and antiblooming protection, this Starlight Xpress Trius Pro-834 camera employs a 12 MP Sony ExView ICX834 interline transfer color CCD image sensor with a 13.2 mm x 8 mm image size, 4250 x 2838 effective pixel array, and 3.1 µm sized pixels for high resolution. In addition you'll experience outstanding sensitivity across the visual band with the ICX834's 77% peak quantum efficiency at 560 nm and extremely low dark current.