- Fast Shipping, Same or Next Day: You made the commitment to purchase, now you want that new item fast, we get it! At High Point all in stock orders ship within 24 hours, pending internal credit card approval.Read more ...
- Unlimited Tech Support Forever: One of the many perks of being a High Point customer is that you get access to our tech support team forever! We are astronomers at heart and truly enjoy helping fellow amateurs achieve success in the field! Read more ...
- 30 Day Return Policy: Ordered the wrong product? Don't worry, we'll take the majority of our products back within 30 days of the purchase date.We want to get you into the observing setup that bests fits your needs. Read more ...
- Guaranteed Price Match: Call or email us if you find a better price on a product! Provide a link for our team to confirm the price and within a matter of seconds you'll have a price match providing the re-seller is within the USA and authorized by the manufacturer to sell the product of interest. Read more ...
- We're Your Connection To The Manufacturer: In the event there is a warranty issue with a product purchased from High Point, we will serve as the liaison between you and the Manufacturer. The net result is faster, more attentive service from the Manufacturer and an enhanced customer experience. Read more ...
Starlight Xpress Trius Pro-814 Color USB Hub CCD Camera System - Blue Edition - 100-0058
Starlight Xpress Trius Pro-814 Color USB Hub CCD Camera - Blue
Like the previous Trius series, all Starlight Xpress Trius Pro cameras, including this 814 model, incorporate a USB 2.0 hub located at the rear. This design enables the filter wheel and guide camera to be connected to the camera directly, thereby reducing the required number of computer cables. The Trius Pro series builds upon that concept for improved functionality.
Compared to most CMOS cameras, the Trius Pro 814 CCD Camera's interior electronics provide lower read noise figures (when used at unity gain) and faster downloads. With its impressive cooling capability, the Trius Pro 814 produces considerably better dark-noise figures, and also has 16bit data. Calibration frames are optional instead of mandatory with this new design. No more dark frames!
Trius Pro-814 Color CCD Camera Features
- Lower read-noise than CMOS cameras
- High QE
- Ultra-low Dark Current
- Argon filled CCD Chamber
- Built-in Powered USB Hub
- Front Plate Can Be Collimated
- Faster Download Speed
- Compact and Lightweight
Starlight Xpress Trius Pro 814C CCD Camera Specs
- Sensor: SONY ICX 1” format sensor series
- Color or Monochrome: Color
- Pixel Array: 3388 x 2712
- Pixel Size: 3.69uM x 3.69uM
- Sensor Dimensions HxV: 12.5 mm x 10 mm
- Full Well Depth: >12K
- Data Format: 16 bits
- Computer Interface: Built-in USB 2.0
- Image Download Time: 5 seconds
- Delta Cooling: -45°C
- Read Noise: 3-e
- Dimensions: 75 mm diameter x 70 mm length
- Weight: 0.9920802 lb
Sony ICX814 Color CCD Imaging Sensor
Consisting of 3.69 µm pixels in a 3388 x 2712 active image array, the Sony ExView ICX814 interline transfer color CCD image sensor utilized by the Starlight Xpress Trius Pro 814 provides enhanced resolution in addition to microlens technology and antiblooming protection. Image size is 12.48 mm x 9.98 mm. With a peak quantum efficiency of 77% at 560 nm and exceptionally low dark current, the ICX814 sensor offers superior sensitivity over the visual spectrum.