- Fast Shipping, Same or Next Day: You made the commitment to purchase, now you want that new item fast, we get it! At High Point all in stock orders ship within 24 hours, pending internal credit card approval.Read more ...
- Unlimited Tech Support Forever: One of the many perks of being a High Point customer is that you get access to our tech support team forever! We are astronomers at heart and truly enjoy helping fellow amateurs achieve success in the field! Read more ...
- 30 Day Return Policy: Ordered the wrong product? Don't worry, we'll take the majority of our products back within 30 days of the purchase date.We want to get you into the observing setup that bests fits your needs. Read more ...
- Guaranteed Price Match: Call or email us if you find a better price on a product! Provide a link for our team to confirm the price and within a matter of seconds you'll have a price match providing the re-seller is within the USA and authorized by the manufacturer to sell the product of interest. Read more ...
- We're Your Connection To The Manufacturer: In the event there is a warranty issue with a product purchased from High Point, we will serve as the liaison between you and the Manufacturer. The net result is faster, more attentive service from the Manufacturer and an enhanced customer experience. Read more ...
ZWO ASIair Camera Controller Kit with ASI120MM Mini Camera - ASIAIR-K1
ZWO ASIair Wifi Camera Controller and ASI120MM Mini Camera Kit
Everything you need to capture stunning images of the night sky right from your smartphone is here with ZWO's ASIair Kit! Astrophotographers rave about the superb image quality from ZWO cameras and now you can experience one of their most impressive cameras along with the all-new ASIair WiFi camera controller at a stellar price. Couple the included ASI120MM Mini Camera, a compact yet powerful astrophotography camera with the ASIair for effortless guiding, imaging, and countless other imaging tasks. Here are some of the reasons we love the ZWO ASIair and ASI120MM Mini Camera!
Check out the latest Review of the ZWO ASIair by one of High Point's customer service representatives!
ASIair Wifi Camera Controller Features
- Standalone Guiding: The stand-alone guiding offered by the ASIair is ideal for DSLR users.
- Standalone Imaging: No laptop required! All you need is your camera mounted on a GoTo equatorial mount, an ASIair and WiFi connection, and the ASIair App loaded on your Apple or Android smartphone or tablet. Then you are able to preview images with near real-time accuracy to check focus and framing, take the shot, make adjustments to the resulting images with auto white balance, debayering, and histogram stretching, and store them on the included 32GB SD card!
- Plate Solving: Plate solving can be achieved in just a few seconds offline.
- SkySafari Bridge: With SkySafari installed, the ASIair controls your camera as well as your SkySafari compatible mount. Now you can do it all through your smartphone or tablet with the ASIair!
- SD Card & Reader: A 32GB SD Card is included. The ASIair operating system runs on this card and takes up roughly 7GB, leaving approximately 25GB of space to store your images until they are uploaded to a laptop or desktop computer for processing. Because the SD card has the OS for the ASIAIR on it, it is advisable to back it up before storing images as an extra precaution. Please note that the ASIAir will not accept SD card larger than 32GB.
Please Note : You will need 5Ghz WiFi for initial setup. It is after the initial setup that 2.4G is available. You cannot set up the ASIair with devices limited to 2.4G.
Supported Smartphones, Cameras & Mounts
Smartphones & Tablets: For Apple, iOS version 9.0 and up is supported. This includes iPhone 6, 7, 8, or X or an iPad or iPad Pro. All Android phones are supported as are tablets with Android OS 5.0 or later.
Cameras: All ZWO ASI USB 3.0 cameras are supported as well as all cooled ASI cameras and ASI Mini 's. The 120MM and 120MC are not supported.
Mounts: Most any computerized GoTo equatorial mount will work with the ASIair. If you plan to use SkySafari to control your mount with the ASIair then you will need to make sure your mount is compatible with SkySafari.
ZWO ASI120MM Mini Monochrome Imaging Camera
ZWO's ASI120MM Mini Camera features a 1/3" AR0130CS monochrome sensor with 3.75 µm square pixels in a 1280 x 960 pixel array. It enables 12-Bit ADC with a peak QE of approximately 75%.
With high dynamic range, AR protective window, low read noise, 75% peak QE, and much more, the ZWO ASI120 Monochrome Mini provides exemplary planetary imaging and guiding capabilities.
ASI120 Mini vs. ASI120MM-S
When compared to the larger ASI120MM-S camera, the ASI120MM Mini is lighter, more compact, and is even able to achieve focus at the same position as the eyepiece.
USB 2.0 and ST4 Ports
ZWO Mini cameras feature one USB2.0 type C port. Type C ports are ideal for smartphones as the positive and negative sides of the adapter are not important. The ST4 port connects the ASI120 Mini directly to the mount's autoguiding port.
ZWO ASI120MM Mini Mono CMOS Camera Specifications
- Sensor: 1/3" AR0130CS CMOS
- Resolution: 1.2 MP
- Pixel Size: 3.75 µm x 3.75 µm
- Pixel Array: 1280 x 960
- Minimum Exposure: 64 µs
- Maximum Exposure: 1000 seconds
- ROI: Supported
- ST4 Guide Port: Yes
- Focus Distance to Sensor: 8.5 mm
- Shutter Type: Rolling
- Protect Window: AR coated
- Interface: USB 2.0
- Bit Rate: 12bit output (12bit ADC)
- Adapter: 1.25" M28.5x0.6
- Dimensions: 36 mm x 61 mm
- Weight: 60 g (3.1 oz.)
- Working Temperature: -5ºC - 45ºC
- Storage Temperature: -20ºC - 60ºC
- Working Relative Humidity: 20% - 80%
- Storage Relative Humidity: 20% - 95%
- Operating System Compatibility: Mac, Windows, Linux
- Binning 1x1:
- 1280 x 960 @ 35 FPS
- 1280 x 720 @ 46 FPS
- 1024 x 768 @ 54 FPS
- 800 x 600 @ 90 FPS
- 640 x 480 @ 118 FPS
- 320 x 240 @ 224 FPS
- Binning 2x2:
- 640 x 480 @ 35 FPS
Please Note: This is a new product and shipments will not begin until sometime in August. Since the ASIair will be a big seller, we expect inventory to be in short supply until the manufacturer catches up with all their backorders. Pre-order your ASIAIR today for earliest delivery!