- Fast Shipping, Same or Next Day: You made the commitment to purchase, now you want that new item fast, we get it! At High Point all in stock orders ship within 24 hours, pending internal credit card approval.Read more ...
- Unlimited Tech Support Forever: One of the many perks of being a High Point customer is that you get access to our tech support team forever! We are astronomers at heart and truly enjoy helping fellow amateurs achieve success in the field! Read more ...
- 30 Day Return Policy: Ordered the wrong product? Don't worry, we'll take the majority of our products back within 30 days of the purchase date.We want to get you into the observing setup that bests fits your needs. Read more ...
- Guaranteed Price Match: Call or email us if you find a better price on a product! Provide a link for our team to confirm the price and within a matter of seconds you'll have a price match providing the re-seller is within the USA and authorized by the manufacturer to sell the product of interest. Read more ...
- We're Your Connection To The Manufacturer: In the event there is a warranty issue with a product purchased from High Point, we will serve as the liaison between you and the Manufacturer. The net result is faster, more attentive service from the Manufacturer and an enhanced customer experience. Read more ...
ZWO ASI120MM Mini Monochrome Astronomy Camera - ASI120MINI
Get a FREE ZWO Key Chain with Purchase!
ZWO ASI120MM Mini Monochrome Imaging Camera
This ASI120MM Mini Camera from ZWO incorporates a 1/3" AR0130CS monochrome sensor with 3.75 µm square pixels in a 1280 x 960 pixel array. It offers 12-Bit ADC with a peak QE of approximately 75%.
With low read noise, high dynamic range, 75% peak QE, AR protective window, and much more, the ZWO ASI120 Monochrome Mini provides exceptional performance for planetary imaging and guiding.
ASI120 Mini vs. ASI120MM-S
In comparison with the larger ASI120MM-S camera, the ASI120MM Mini is lighter, more compact, and is capable of reaching focus at the same position as the eyepiece.
USB 2.0 and ST4 Ports
ZWO Mini cameras feature one USB2.0 type C port. Type C ports are optimally suited for mobile phones as the positive and negative sides of the adapter are not important. The ST4 port connects the ASI120 Mini directly to the mount's autoguiding port.
ASIair Camera Control (sold separately)
There is a wireless camera control solution available for this camera, and it's called the ZWO ASIair. This small wireless module allows you to focus, take images, make adjustments with your smartphone or tablet, and even do plate solving and computerized mount control with the built-in SkySafari bridge. If you'd like to add an ASIair to your camera order, you can find it in the suggested accessories section.
ZWO ASI120MM Mini Mono CMOS Camera Specifications
- Sensor: 1/3" AR0130CS CMOS
- Resolution: 1.2 MP
- Pixel Size: 3.75 µm x 3.75 µm
- Pixel Array: 1280 x 960
- Minimum Exposure: 64 µs
- Maximum Exposure: 1000 seconds
- ROI: Supported
- ST4 Guide Port: Yes
- Focus Distance to Sensor: 8.5 mm
- Shutter Type: Rolling
- Protect Window: AR coated
- Interface: USB 2.0
- Bit Rate: 12bit output (12bit ADC)
- Adapter: 1.25" M28.5x0.6
- Dimensions: 36 mm x 61 mm
- Weight: 60 g (3.1 oz.)
- Working Temperature: -5ºC - 45ºC
- Storage Temperature: -20ºC - 60ºC
- Working Relative Humidity: 20% - 80%
- Storage Relative Humidity: 20% - 95%
- Operating System Compatibility: Mac, Windows, Linux
- Binning 1x1:
- 1280 x 960 @ 35 FPS
- 1280 x 720 @ 46 FPS
- 1024 x 768 @ 54 FPS
- 800 x 600 @ 90 FPS
- 640 x 480 @ 118 FPS
- 320 x 240 @ 224 FPS
- Binning 2x2:
- 640 x 480 @ 35 FPS
Main image depicts the ASI174 Mini Camera from two different angles. This product is for one camera only.