- Fast Shipping, Same or Next Day: You made the commitment to purchase, now you want that new item fast, we get it! At High Point all in stock orders ship within 24 hours, pending internal credit card approval.Read more ...
- Unlimited Tech Support Forever: One of the many perks of being a High Point customer is that you get access to our tech support team forever! We are astronomers at heart and truly enjoy helping fellow amateurs achieve success in the field! Read more ...
- 30 Day Return Policy: Ordered the wrong product? Don't worry, we'll take the majority of our products back within 30 days of the purchase date.We want to get you into the observing setup that bests fits your needs. Read more ...
- Guaranteed Price Match: Call or email us if you find a better price on a product! Provide a link for our team to confirm the price and within a matter of seconds you'll have a price match providing the re-seller is within the USA and authorized by the manufacturer to sell the product of interest. Read more ...
- We're Your Connection To The Manufacturer: In the event there is a warranty issue with a product purchased from High Point, we will serve as the liaison between you and the Manufacturer. The net result is faster, more attentive service from the Manufacturer and an enhanced customer experience. Read more ...
Astronomik Deep Sky RGB Color Filter Set - 50 mm Round - DRGB-50R
Astronomik Deep Sky RGB 50 mm Color Filter Set
Adding to their already superb filter collection, Astronomik has introduced a new line of RGB filters. Developed to enable maximum deep sky imaging performance for CCD cameras, you'll experience a vast improvement in your end results. This is due to the high quality of data supplied by these Astronomik Deep-Sky RGB filters that translates into exceptional final images with vivid color that offer exceptional sharpness and contrast.
Astronomik's new Deep-Sky RGB filters are the result of a research and development process that has been long and detailed. These filters represent the most sophisticated RGB filter set for Deep-Sky imaging currently available. Astronomik DRGB filters have transmission curves designed to deliver distinct and vivid colors with a powerful reinforcement of the most vital emission lines. Data captured with these Deep-Sky RGB filters is easier to process into a stunning final imaging achievement.
During the design of the Deep-Sky RGB filters, Astronomik took a close look at the sensitivity curves of today’s popular CCD cameras. The result was that they found a way to make one set of filters for all kind of sensors ranging from KAF- and KAI-sensors, to the chips made by Sony, meaning you can do 1:1:1 ratio RGB exposures with all sensors, with only minimal tweaking necessary during processing to achieve perfect colors in your image!
The transmission curve characteristics and coatings on the new Deep Sky RGB filters have been designed and engineered in such a way that no halos or reflections will be visible. Even with bright stars in the field of view you will be able to reveal the faintest structures in nebulae or galaxies.
Like all Astronomik Filters, these new Deep-Sky RGB filters are made using an extremely durable and scratch resistant coating, deposited on the finest polished optical substrate, which is free of any striae or internal strains. All substrates are made to exactly the same thickness, so all of our filters are parfocal.
Astronomik Deep Sky RGB Color Filter Set Highlights
- Maximum transmission of close to 95%
- Pinpoint star images are ultra sharp
- High contrast
- Easily processed data allows for more intense colors in the final image
- Optimized spectral windows provide maximum photon counts on the sensor
- Developed utilizing the best optically polished glass
- Coatings are extremely durable as well as scratch resistant
- MFR Coating technique works with a wide array of focal ratios