- This binoview accepts 1.25" eyepieces.
- Orion has included a built-in image erecting system.
- The sliding "Linear" design is great for adjusting the interpupillary distance (IPD).
- This binoviewer comes complete with a waterproof case.
- Orion's Binocular viewer uses BAK-4 Fully-Multicoated Prisms.
- Using this viewer means there is an additional 4" inward focus travel.
- The barrel size of this binoviewer is 1.25".
- The viewer nose piece is threaded to accept 1.25" filters.
Binocular viewers, also known as binoviewers, have recently become a favorite among amateur astronomers. That’s why our selection of binoviewers for sale is constantly growing! Binocular viewers allow for comfortable celestial observations and dramatically reduces eye fatigue. Many users say binoviewers even produce a more immersive, 3D-like experience when viewing the skies.
Like terrestrial binoculars, binocular viewers use a set of prisms to split your telescope’s light path in two. This means a binoviewer requires two eyepieces, one for each eye, and two filters if desired. Therefore, our binoviewers for sale are great for observing brighter objects, such as the Moon’s serene surface features or the bands of Jupiter. You can also enjoy clear, captivating views of Saturn’s rings.
However, binoviewers can be cumbersome for some observers. Because binoviewers split a telescope’s light path, images may appear dimmer. Also, an amplifying lens, such as a Barlow, is often required to bring your scope into focus because the binoviewers adds length to your light path. Our experts have hand-picked a wide selection of accessories to help you enjoy all that a binoviewer has to offer, such as correctors, Barlows, flat couplers, and more. When you purchase a binoviewer for sale from High Point, you're in good hands!