- Fast Shipping, Same or Next Day: You made the commitment to purchase, now you want that new item fast, we get it! At High Point all in stock orders ship within 24 hours, pending internal credit card approval.Read more ...
- Unlimited Tech Support Forever: One of the many perks of being a High Point customer is that you get access to our tech support team forever! We are astronomers at heart and truly enjoy helping fellow amateurs achieve success in the field! Read more ...
- 30 Day Return Policy: Ordered the wrong product? Don't worry, we'll take the majority of our products back within 30 days of the purchase date.We want to get you into the observing setup that bests fits your needs. Read more ...
- Guaranteed Price Match: Call or email us if you find a better price on a product! Provide a link for our team to confirm the price and within a matter of seconds you'll have a price match providing the re-seller is within the USA and authorized by the manufacturer to sell the product of interest. Read more ...
- We're Your Connection To The Manufacturer: In the event there is a warranty issue with a product purchased from High Point, we will serve as the liaison between you and the Manufacturer. The net result is faster, more attentive service from the Manufacturer and an enhanced customer experience. Read more ...
Celestron 50 Things to See on the Moon by John A Read - 93741
Celestron 50 Things to See on the Moon by John A Read
One of the best parts about astronomy is learning about the night sky and some of the most famous celestial objects. This informational book, written by John A. Read and presented to astronomers by Celestron is a great way for first-time astronomers to learn about the Moon.
This book is perfect for the new astronomer or for those young adults looking to expand their knowledge of the night sky. 50 Things to See on the Moon contains 50 hand-picked lunar features that are great for observing through a telescope or a pair of binoculars. It covers the different sights that can be captured no matter the Moon phase.
All of the lunar features mentioned in this book were personally observed, photographed, and researched by John A. Read. His process of creating 50 Things to See on the Moon means that he could include his own useful tips and tricks to help astronomers along.
A tool like this is indispensable. It will be something you can pass on to your children as they are learning their new equipment. You may even find yourself referring back to it night after night, no matter how experienced you become.
- Book Topic: The Moon
- Book Type: Paperback
- Pages: 80
- Author: John A. Read
- Publisher: Stellar Publishing
- Puplishing Date: Feb. 6, 2019
- Language: English
- Dimensions: 8.5" x 0.2" x 8.5"