- Fast Shipping, Same or Next Day: You made the commitment to purchase, now you want that new item fast, we get it! At High Point all in stock orders ship within 24 hours, pending internal credit card approval.Read more ...
- Unlimited Tech Support Forever: One of the many perks of being a High Point customer is that you get access to our tech support team forever! We are astronomers at heart and truly enjoy helping fellow amateurs achieve success in the field! Read more ...
- 30 Day Return Policy: Ordered the wrong product? Don't worry, we'll take the majority of our products back within 30 days of the purchase date.We want to get you into the observing setup that bests fits your needs. Read more ...
- Guaranteed Price Match: Call or email us if you find a better price on a product! Provide a link for our team to confirm the price and within a matter of seconds you'll have a price match providing the re-seller is within the USA and authorized by the manufacturer to sell the product of interest. Read more ...
- We're Your Connection To The Manufacturer: In the event there is a warranty issue with a product purchased from High Point, we will serve as the liaison between you and the Manufacturer. The net result is faster, more attentive service from the Manufacturer and an enhanced customer experience. Read more ...
IP4AP PixInsight Digital Download - Part 2 - PIP-2
Please Note: After you have purchased this product, you will receive an email with a link to download a copy of the IP4AP PixelInsight Part II. It may take a day or so to receive the download link, but it is definitely faster than shipping! If you have any questions please contact our customer service department via phone, chat, or email. Thanks.
IP4AP - Image Processing for Astrophotography
PixInsight Part II - Digital Download
In PixInsight Part II we'll perform permanent, nonlinear stretches, reduce noise, develop amazing detail, and perform many other enhancements using the power of multi-scale wavelets transformations.
PixInsight Part 2 Table of Contents
- PI-0 Introduction to PixInsight Part-2. PI version 1.8 'Ripley', changes to the Camtasia Video Player. 3:15min
- PI-1 Linear-1 Noise reduction in the linear state. Introduction to Wavelets, the ExtractWaveletLayers script and the ATrousWaveletTransform process are introduced. 5:48min
- PI-2 Linear-2 Noise reduction in the linear state continues with the ATrousWaveletTransform process. PixelMath is introduced. 5:49min
- PI-3 Linear-3 The essentials of Nonlinear Stretching. The DigitalDevelopment process is detailed. 5:15min
- PI-4 Linear-4 IntensityTransformations. Nonlinear stretching continues with the AutoHistogram and AdaptiveStretch processes. 5:58min
- PI-5 Linear-5 IntensityTransformations continue with more on AdaptiveStretch, and the HistogramTransformation process is introduced. 7:02min
- PI-6 Linear-6 IntensityTransformations continue with more on the very powerful HistogramTransformation- PI's primary tool for nonlinear stretching. 6:57min
- PI-7 Nonlinear-1 IntensityTransformations continue with the CurvesTransformation process, and
- PI-8 Nonlinear-2 IntensityTransformations continue with LocalHistogramEqualization. The ExponentialTransformation process is also introduced. 6:28min
- PI-9 Nonlinear-3 Latest 1.8 Ripley revision, L* correction w/ LinearFit, ChannelExtraction, and ChannelCombination, LRGBCombination of monochromatic Luminance and Chrominance, Chrominance Noise Reduction 7:03min
- PI-10 Nonlinear-4 Noise Reduction with the MultiscaleMedianTransform and Adaptive Contrast-Driven Noise Reduction (ACDNR) processes are detailed. 6:59min
- PI-11 Nonlinear-5 Noise Reduction continues with ACDNR. Edge and Star Protection, and the Lightness Mask are covered. 4:40min
- PI-12 Nonlinear-6 Noise Reduction with ACDNR continues. GREYCstoration and the brand new TGVDenoise are introduced. 4:37min
- PI-13 Nonlinear-7 The new TGVDenoise process is profiled. 7:31min
- PI-14 Nonlinear-8 Noise Reduction tools are wrapped up with SCNR. 3:22min
- PI-15 Nonlinear-9 The HDRMultiscaleTransform process is profiled. Compress images with higher dynamic ranges and develop amazing detail with the push of a button! 5:38min
- PI-16 Nonlinear-10 Both the GradientHDRCompression process, and the DarkStructureEnhance script are profiled. 6:54min
- PI-17 Nonlinear-11 ATrousWavelet and MultiscaleMedian transforms for sharpening and enhancement are profiled. The UnsharpMask process is introduced. 5:10min
- PI-18 Nonlinear-12 We continue with layer-based sharpening and enhancement using ATrousWavelet and MultiscaleMedian transforms. 4:16min
- PI-19 Nonlinear-13 The UnsharpMask process for image enhancement is detailed. Also demonstrated is the Annotation text tool. 5:02min
- PI-20 Nonlinear-14 Painting continues with the CloneStamp process for repair and alteration of images and masks. 5:17min
- PI-21 Nonlinear-15 The MorphologicalTransformation process is introduced for the improvement of stars. 4:03min
- PI-22 Nonlinear-16 Introduces the ColorSaturation process for selective color adjustments, and digs deeper into CurvesTransformation's Saturation channel. 5:17min
- PI-23 Nonlinear 17 Color Profiling- The ICCProfileTransformation process is introduced for converting aRGB to the sRGB color space. The ColorManagementSetup is also reviewed. 3:40min
- PI-24 Nonlinear-18 The Resample process for resizing images is profiled. Also covered is the Save As dialog for altering file format and bit-depth. 6:02min
- PI-25 Addendum-1 Featured are the STF's new Boosted Stretch, and the exciting, new MaskedStretch process. 6:51min
- PI-26 Addendum-2 The DynamicAlignment, and Blink processes are detailed. Also covered is an alternate way to open the program. 5:42min
- PI-27 Wrap-Up We look ahead to Part-3 of the PixInsight Series from IP4AP.com. 2:36min
- Bonus Sample Project PI Project for you to experiment with!