- Fast Shipping, Same or Next Day: You made the commitment to purchase, now you want that new item fast, we get it! At High Point all in stock orders ship within 24 hours, pending internal credit card approval.Read more ...
- Unlimited Tech Support Forever: One of the many perks of being a High Point customer is that you get access to our tech support team forever! We are astronomers at heart and truly enjoy helping fellow amateurs achieve success in the field! Read more ...
- 30 Day Return Policy: Ordered the wrong product? Don't worry, we'll take the majority of our products back within 30 days of the purchase date.We want to get you into the observing setup that bests fits your needs. Read more ...
- Guaranteed Price Match: Call or email us if you find a better price on a product! Provide a link for our team to confirm the price and within a matter of seconds you'll have a price match providing the re-seller is within the USA and authorized by the manufacturer to sell the product of interest. Read more ...
- We're Your Connection To The Manufacturer: In the event there is a warranty issue with a product purchased from High Point, we will serve as the liaison between you and the Manufacturer. The net result is faster, more attentive service from the Manufacturer and an enhanced customer experience. Read more ...
IP4AP Soup to Nuts Digital Download - Quick Start Guide to Image Processing - S2N
IP4AP Soup to Nuts Digital Download
Quick Start Guide to the Theory & General Practice of Image Processing
Biases, and Darks, and Flats, Oh My! For the first time, Warren Keller walks you through preprocessing in Astroart 5 and MaxIm DL 5 and catches you up to the workspace of Photoshop CS4 and 5, filling in the gap between the latest versions and where the Photoshop series left off in CS2.
Please Note: After you have purchased this product, you will receive an email with a link to download a copy of the IP4AP Soup to Nuts Quick Start Guide. It may take a day or so to receive the download link, but it is definitely faster than shipping! If you have any questions please contact our customer service department via phone, chat, or email. Thanks.
Soup to Nuts Table of Contents
- SN-1 Introduction What's New at IP4AP and series goals for S2N, Camtasia Flash player.
- SN-2 CS5 Part-1 a CS4-5 Primer, 32/64-bit installation and Plugins, Workspace presets, Panels.
- SN-3 CS5 Part-2 Adjustment Layers and the Adjustments Panel- major features covered: Auto-Hide, Clipping Layers, Masks Panel, 'Show Clipping', On-Screen Control.
- SN-4 CS5 Part-3 Smart Filters, Image tabs, Keyboard shortcut changes, File/Automate (Lens Correction and Merge to HDR Pro), Tool improvements.
- SN-5 Preprocessing Part 1 Calibration/Reduction theory and practical application- understanding Bias, Dark, Defect Map, Flat, and Light frames; available software.
- SN-6 Preprocessing Part 2 Calibration/Reduction theory and practical application- understanding Bias, Dark, Defect Map, Flat, and Light frames; available software.
- SN-7 Astroart-1 Intro to Astroart, and Tools/Preprocessing- Files/Options/Extra, Bad column repair.
- SN-8 Astroart-2 Preprocessing's Options tab- new 'Reject Bad Images', aligning and combining settings.
- SN-9 Astroart-3 CCD Color Synthesis (Debayering) settings, DSLR RAW.
- SN-10 Astroart-4 Debayering DSLR RAW in Adobe Photoshop CS5, One-Shot-Color Flats explained.
- SN-11 Astroart-5 One-Shot-Color Preprocessing, Defect Mapping.
- SN-12 Astroart-6 Monochromatic Preprocessing, Color Menu- Trichromy, LRGB Synthesis.
- SN-13 Astroart-7 Pseudo Luminance, Maximum Entropy and Richardson-Lucy Deconvolution.
- SN-14 Astroart-8 For the first time, Astroart 5's new 'Remove gradient' and 'Cosmetic' filters are detailed. Adaptive vignetting and gradient repair, satellite trail removal, star bloat and star elongation fixes.
- SN-15 Astroart-9 DDP (Digital Development Process), Log stretch, Curves, Levels, the Color Menu.
- SN-16 Astroart-10 Low-Pass and High-Pass filters, Unsharp Mask, the Arithmetic menu, Edit/Pixels, FITS orientation and other editing tools.
- SN-17 MaxIm DL-1 Intro to MaxIm, Process/Stack and the Calibration Wizard.
- SN-18 MaxIm DL-2 Remove Bad Pixels, Debayering CCD and DSLR RAW, One-Shot-Color Flats, Deblooming NABG data.
- SN-19 MaxIm DL-3 Stack's Select/Quality/Align tab settings.
- SN-20 MaxIm DL-4 Stack's Color/Combine tab settings, Lucy-Richardson Deconvolution.
- SN-21 MaxIm DL-5 UFI (Uneven Field Illumination) repair with Auto Remove, Auto Flatten Background, and Flatten Background, MaxIm's Preview window features.
- SN-22 MaxIm DL-6 DDP, RGB Trichromy, Log stretch, Curves, Linear 16-bit Saves.
- SN-23 MaxIm DL-7 The Color Menu- Color Balance, Color Adjust, Realign Planes, Adjust Saturation, Pixel Range Restriction, Information Window, Color Smoothing.
- SN-24 MaxImDL-8 The Filter Menu- FFT, Kernel, and Wavelet filters- High and Low-Pass, Unsharp Mask, and Gaussian Blur; Part-1 wrap-up.