Telescope Accessories & Parts
- This Celestron Sky Maps & Planisphere is made from sturdy, moisture resistant card stock.
- These sky maps are made for use in the Northern Hemisphere.
- The planisphere rotates to simulate the seasonal progression of celestial objects through the sky.
- After being predisposed to light, the star glow like actual constellations.
- The maps measure 13¼" x 11¼".
- The author of this planisphere is Ken Graun.
- The planisphere is geared toward children ages five to fifteen.
- For use in the Northern Hemisphere from 30 to 50 degrees latitude.
- The 11" Guide to the Stars features 70 constellations, 55 star names, 12 easy binocular objects, and more.
- The Ken Press Guide to the Stars is made of durable plastic.
- The author of the Ken Press Field Guide is Ken Graun.
- The chart is made plastic laminated to help with water resistance.
- When folded, the chart measures 3.875" x 8.5" and 8.5" x 19" when unfolded.
- This field guide is full of information on Messier Objects.
- An essential resource for viewing the "Red Planet"
- Classical albedo and modern nomenclature are used to identify Martian features
- This second edition contains information about Mars opposition as well as future observable conjunction events through 2026
- Optimal Mars viewing and astro-imaging filters can also be found in this map
- Laminated for dew and dirt prevention, this map measures 25.25" x 11" fully unfolded, but only 8.5" x 11" when folded, allowing for convenient portability
- The 1'" Planisphere is made in the USA of durable plastic.
- This is made to be used in the Northern Hemisphere from 30-60 degrees latitude.
- The David H. Levy Planisphere's two parts are easy to use.
- The planisphere uses two-sided projection to reduce sky distortion.
- The 16" David H. Levy's Guide to the Stars Planisphere is made in the USA of plastic for durability.
- For use in the Northern Hemisphere from 30-60 degrees latitude.
- The David Levy Planisphere is easy to use and shows objects you can find with binoculars on the front.
- The back includes information on the Moon, planets and meteor showers and more.
- This is an ideal set of charts for the Telrad owner, but is also great for red dot finders.
- The charts are easy to read with a red light.
- The charts are made out of sturdy white vellum card stock and are bound together.
- There are 45 pages total in this Finder Chart booklet.
RELATED ARTICLES & GUIDES
High Point Scientific is rated 4.9/5 based on 1347 reviews