Telescope Accessories & Parts
- This lens pen has retractable dust brush to protect the bristles.
- The lens pen has a special non-liquid cleaning elements that will never dry out.
- Smaller aperture telescopes, eyepieces, and binoculars are the optimum instruments for this lens pen to clean.
- The pen is great for quickly and easily cleaning lenses when out in the field.
- The Vortex Lens Pen is made with a non-liquid compound that will not dry out.
- The brush side of the pen is retractable so the bristles can be protected when not in use.
- Vortex's lens pen is designed to reduce static charge.
- The cleaning pen is small and compact, making it easy to carry and use.
- The bristles of the brush are made of natural, retractable bristles.
- The cleaning tip is non-liquid and will not dry out.
- Zhumell has made the lens pen pocket size for easy transport and storage during observation sessions.
- This lens pen is great for cleaning small aperture telescopes and small lenses on eyepieces and binoculars.
RELATED ARTICLES & GUIDES
High Point Scientific is rated 4.9/5 based on 1347 reviews