- Made to enable simple collimation of Ritchey-Chretien, Mewlon, CN-212, Dall-Kirkham, and classical Cassegrain, as well as 1000 mm or larger focal length refractor telescopes.
- This Takahashi Collimating Scope's front objective is equipped with a highly polished mirror fixed at a 45 degree angle from the light path of the telescope.
- The mirror contains a sight hole located at the center for the collimating scope to look through.
- Provides highly accurate collimation by combining 6x magnification with an extremely precise collimating scope consistently centered in the light path.
- Requires the Takahashi S Coupling for use with Takahashi refractor telescopes.