- Fast Shipping, Same or Next Day: You made the commitment to purchase, now you want that new item fast, we get it! At High Point all in stock orders ship within 24 hours, pending internal credit card approval.Read more ...
- Unlimited Tech Support Forever: One of the many perks of being a High Point customer is that you get access to our tech support team forever! We are astronomers at heart and truly enjoy helping fellow amateurs achieve success in the field! Read more ...
- 30 Day Return Policy: Ordered the wrong product? Don't worry, we'll take the majority of our products back within 30 days of the purchase date.We want to get you into the observing setup that bests fits your needs. Read more ...
- Guaranteed Price Match: Call or email us if you find a better price on a product! Provide a link for our team to confirm the price and within a matter of seconds you'll have a price match providing the re-seller is within the USA and authorized by the manufacturer to sell the product of interest. Read more ...
- We're Your Connection To The Manufacturer: In the event there is a warranty issue with a product purchased from High Point, we will serve as the liaison between you and the Manufacturer. The net result is faster, more attentive service from the Manufacturer and an enhanced customer experience. Read more ...
Baader T-2 90º Prism Star Diagonal with 1.25" Nosepiece & Eyepiece Holder - PRISM-1
Baader T-2 32mm Prism Star Diagonal
with 1.25" Nosepiece & Eyepiece Holder
- The Baader T-2 Prism Star Diagonal features a 90º right angle prism with a clear aperture of 32 mm.
- Seven layers of Baader's famous multi-coatings yield bright images with beautiful contrast.
- Precision aluminum housing supports the optics with excellent angular accuracy.
- The effective optical path length of the T-2 Prism Star Diagonal base is 47.5 mm.
- T-2 threads on the input and output faces allows you to configure the T-2 Prism Star Diagonal to suit your needs.
- This package includes a 1.25" Nosepiece (T2-14) & 1.25" Eyepiece Holder (EYEHOLD-2). Other T-2 accessories are available separately.
More About the Baader T2 Prism Star Diagonal Housing
The telescope side of Baader T2 diagonals accepts an entire armada of adapters, including standard items like 1.25" or 2" focuser, or more esoteric items like an original M44 Zeiss thread to connect to a Russian Mak or a Vixen OTA. On the eyepiece side many people use the Baader Quick Change Ring #6 so that they can mount the Mark V binocular viewer in a way that achieves the shortest possible back focus distance between their telescope and the binocular viewer, but of course you can do whatever you need to do...that's the beauty of the Baader T-2 System!
Please Note: The Baader T-2 Prism Diagonal has a clear aperture of 32mm. It incorporates standard T-2 threads at the input and output faces, and is provided as a basic component, without any input or output fittings.