- Fast Shipping, Same or Next Day: You made the commitment to purchase, now you want that new item fast, we get it! At High Point all in stock orders ship within 24 hours, pending internal credit card approval.Read more ...
- Unlimited Tech Support Forever: One of the many perks of being a High Point customer is that you get access to our tech support team forever! We are astronomers at heart and truly enjoy helping fellow amateurs achieve success in the field! Read more ...
- 30 Day Return Policy: Ordered the wrong product? Don't worry, we'll take the majority of our products back within 30 days of the purchase date.We want to get you into the observing setup that bests fits your needs. Read more ...
- Guaranteed Price Match: Call or email us if you find a better price on a product! Provide a link for our team to confirm the price and within a matter of seconds you'll have a price match providing the re-seller is within the USA and authorized by the manufacturer to sell the product of interest. Read more ...
- We're Your Connection To The Manufacturer: In the event there is a warranty issue with a product purchased from High Point, we will serve as the liaison between you and the Manufacturer. The net result is faster, more attentive service from the Manufacturer and an enhanced customer experience. Read more ...
Meade 1.25" Correcting Prism 45° Diagonal for ETX-70 and ETX-80 - 07220
Sold OutSold Out - No ETA Available - Not Accepting Back Orders At This Time.
One of the many benefits to becoming a customer of High Point Scientific is that you receive Unlimited Tech Support on all of the products you purchase from us. We understand that many of our products are technical in nature and require support. Rest assured that our team of Telescope and Telescope Accessory experts will be standing by (800.266.9590) to support you for as long as you own one of our products!
Meade 1.25" Correcting Prism 45° Diagonal for ETX-70 and ETX-80
All ETX models include an internal flat mirror to reflect light to the telescope's 90 degree astronomical observing position. In this position the telescope's image is upright, but reversed. For terrestrial observing the 45 degree correcting prism results in a correctly oriented image and a convenient 45 degree observing angle. The #933 diagonal threads onto both the ETX-70 and ETX-80 to allow a fully corrected view for terrestrial use as a spotting scope.
Diagonal Size - Telescope Side
Diagonal Size - Eyepiece Side
Manufacturer's warranty period, if known. Customers should communicate directly with the manufacturer regarding details of their warranty, as warranties have a tendency to change without notice.
|Meade 1 Year|
- Meade 45º Correcting Prism Diagonal for ETX70 and ETX80 - 1.25"
Lets Keep In Touch!
Receive Exclusive Offers, Monthly Celestial Event Calendars & Access To Telescope Giveaway Contests!