Telescope Accessories & Parts
Items 1 - 25 of 81
- The Standard Eyepiece Adapter is designed to let users use 1.25" eyepieces with a telescope that accept 2" eyepieces.
- Astro Systems has designed this adapter out of anodized aluminum.
- The Astro Systems Eyepiece Adapter is threaded for 48 mm filters.
- Included with this adapter is a polished stainless steel set screw.
- Using this eyepiece adapter will lower the profile of a 1.25" eyepiece by 0.5" below the drawtube.
- Astro System's Ultra-Low eyepiece adapter is compatible with any 2" focuser.
- The adapter has an internal diameter is 1.9" (48.2 mm).
- Included with the Astro Systems adapter is a compression ring and hex key.
- This visual back screws onto the 2" rear cell of Schmidt-Cassegrain or Maksutov-Cassegrain telescopes.
- The eyepiece holder is designed to hold 1.25" eyepieces.
- Because of the design, this visual back can also accept any 1.25" barrel accessory.
- Using this allows for direct observations from an SCT.
- This Clicklock Eyepiece Holder eliminates eyepiece wobble.
- Baader has designed the holder to be a 3-point clamp action.
- The holder is compatible with standard 1.25" eyepieces and accessories.
- It includes two knurled screws and brass compression ring to firmly hold accessories.
- This High Point adapter threads directly onto the back of an SCT.
- The SCT Adapter accepts 2" star diagonals and cameras with 2" adapters or nose cones.
- High Point's adapter is made of high quality aluminum and anodized black.
- Included is a brass compression ring that will keep accessories safe.
- This Baader Clicklock Clamp was made to replace stock eyepiece clamps.
- The 2" Clicklock clamp is compatible with telescopes that have 2" SCT threads.
- Using this eliminates the need for thumbscrews or bulky holders.
- Rotating the clamp with lock and unlock accessories into place.
- The Baader Planetarium Clicklock Adapter is made for telescopes with a 3.25" thread.
- The Clicklock Adapter design does not call for thumbscrews.
- A wrench is included to help adjusting the rotation of the clamp.
- Baader's Clicklock adapter accepts 2" eyepieces and accessories.
- A gentle 20 degree rotation will securely clamp 2" accessories.
- Baader's ClickLock clamp is made to work with Celestron/Skywatcher equipment using 56 mm threads.
- The ClickLock extension has zero sag or misalignment, even with large accessories.
- This includes compression rings to protect the 2" accessories from marring or damage.
- This Clicklock Clamp is designed for Takahashi (M72 Thread) refractors.
- Adding this clamp replaces the stock Takahashi eyepiece holder.
- A simple twist locks and unlocks the eyepiece in place.
- The Clicklock clamp does not need thumbscrews.
- This Baader Eyepiece Holder is meant to attach T-2 male threads.
- The eyepiece holder will accept 1.25" standard astronomical eyepieces.
- Baader's eyepiece holder utilizes a single locking screw.
- This black eyepiece holder works as a standard 1.25" accessory.
- This Baader Eyepiece holder is used for attaching to T-2 male threads.
- The holder will hold any 1.25" standard eyepieces.
- The telescope side of the holder has female T-2 threads, and the other side has a 1.25"receptacle with two knurled screws and brass compression ring.
- Baader's holder has a an optical length of 28 mm to 34 mm with a Helical focusing system.
- The Flat-Top adapter allows users to use 1.25" eyepieces in any 2" focuser or diagonal.
- This adapter is the short version.
- Tele Vue has included a brass compression clamp ring to firmly hold the eyepieces without marring.
- The adapter is black in color.
- Using this HiHat adapter from Tele Vue allows users to place 1.25" accessories where 2" accessories are normally accepted.
- Tele Vue's adapter has a high rise head.
- The Satin HiHat adapter weighs a total of 12 ounces.
- The Tele Vue HiHat adapter has a satin black exterior finish
- The Tele Vue HiHat Adapter is made out of heavy weight solid bronze.
- Using this HiHat adapter works just like a standard 2" to 1.25" adapter.
- The HiHat adapter adds 12 oz to help maintain balance.
- The Bronze Equalizer from Tele Vue comes with an anti-reflection angle.
- This 2" Eyepiece Barrel Extender increases backfocus distance.
- Tele Vue's eyepiece barrel extender is threaded for 2" (48 mm) eyepiece filters.
- This extender can be attached to the 2" barrel of any Tele Vue dual size barrel 2"/1.25" eyepiece.
- If you cannot rack your focuser out enough to achieve focus, it is recommended you purchase the EBX-2120 (not included) as well.
- This adapter allows the use 1.25" accessories in 2" openings
- Includes a helical compression ring to hold accessories in place and keep them centered
- Threads enable this adapter to accept 2" filters
- Rotating the knurled top ring will lock and unlock accessories
- This Rotolock adapter locks into the 2” opening of a WO Rotolock diagonal or focuser.
- This is a steppingstone to attaching 1.25” barreled accessories.
- Rotating the adapter ring will lock and unlock the inserted accessory into place.
- Using this adapter will ensure that your accessory is centered.
- Using this accessory adapter allows users to use 2" accessories with Meade LX or ACF 200 telescopes.
- Note that the length of the adapter can cause a diagonal to contact the drive base when moving through the forks.
- The lower portion of the adapter can be removed to increases clearance.
- Meade's adapter is 2.9" in length and weighs 7 ounces.
- The Orion 2" eyepiece adapter is meant to work with the Orion 2" Crayford-type telescope focuser.
- Using this adapter gives users the ability to have visual use of eyepieces with specialty focuser.
- Coupling this adapter with the 2" Orion focuser will allow some reflector telescope optical tubes to reach focus.
- The adapter is precision machined and black in color.
- This Baader Planetarium reducer is compatible with all 2" Focusers.
- Using this reducer allows users to use 1.25" eyepieces and accessories in a 2" focuser.
- The reducer has a 3-point attachment system and is vibration free.
- Baader has designed this reducer with 48 mm filter threads and an internal T-2 thread.
- This eyepiece holder comes with a spring-bronze clamp ring and dual stainless thumbscrews.
- Baader's Deluxe Clamping Eyepiece Holder has an ultra low profile, taking up 1 mm of length.
- Included in the holder is an internal 2" thread.
- The Deluxe clamping holder can be threaded directly to an SCT.
- The Baader Eyepiece Holder works as variable length T-thread adapter.
- The Eyepiece holder has an adjustable length of 31.5 mm (1.24") to 42.5 mm (1.67").
- On one side of the holder, there are female T-threads and the other side has made T-threads.
- The outer portion of the unit cannot be used alone.
- This Baader Planetarium eyepiece revolver can be used on most scopes even when inserted into a diagonal.
- This shape of the revolver is a concave dish and compact.
- The revolver can hold four eyepieces of different magnifications.
- Using this revolver allows you to switch between magnifications in seconds.