- The Standard Eyepiece Adapter is designed to let users use 1.25" eyepieces with a telescope that accept 2" eyepieces.
- Astro Systems has designed this adapter out of anodized aluminum.
- The Astro Systems Eyepiece Adapter is threaded for 48 mm filters.
- Included with this adapter is a polished stainless steel set screw.
- Using this eyepiece adapter will lower the profile of a 1.25" eyepiece by 0.5" below the drawtube.
- Astro System's Ultra-Low eyepiece adapter is compatible with any 2" focuser.
- The adapter has an internal diameter is 1.9" (48.2 mm).
- Included with the Astro Systems adapter is a compression ring and hex key.
When observing, it is crucial to outfit your eyepiece with the correct accessories. At High Point Scientific, we are committed to providing you with a diverse set of options so you can observe comfortably and easily all night long. We have accessories from the top brand in the industry, including Tele Vue, Meade, Baader, and many more.
When you purchase a new eyepiece, it often will not include all of the parts you need to secure it to your scope. Eyepiece manufacturers often will not provide accessories necessary for eyeglass wearers to use their products, such as eyeshields. This is why we offer eyepiece clamps, adapters, eyeshields, eyeguards, and other accessories so you can get the most out of your investment.
Then there are the essentials that observers do not even think about, such as dust caps. A simple accessory, dust caps are crucial to preserve your eyepiece’s optics. These caps prevent dust, dirt, and debris from slipping into the optics, which can lead to a costly procedure to remove. We recommend purchasing several of these because we often misplace such small accessories.