- The 1.25" Ocular Adapter is for 1.25" eyepieces and diagonals.
- Takahashi has designed the adapter a two-point compression ring and chrome set-screws.
- One side will thread into the 2" opening of the Coupling S Adapter from Takahashi.
- The provided 1.25" sleeve will accept a 1.25" diagonal or eyepiece.
- This sleeve adapter connects to the Coupling S on the eyepiece side.
- On the telescope side, the sleeve adapter connects to the 2" Eyepiece Holder or the 50.8 mm Extension Tube.
- This part serves as an alternative for the TCN0055 adapter.
- With this sleeve you can connect the 1.25" Ocular Adapter, view through a 1.25" eyepiece, or insert a 1.25" diagonal.
When observing, it is crucial to outfit your eyepiece with the correct accessories. At High Point Scientific, we are committed to providing you with a diverse set of options so you can observe comfortably and easily all night long. We have accessories from the top brand in the industry, including Tele Vue, Meade, Baader, and many more.
When you purchase a new eyepiece, it often will not include all of the parts you need to secure it to your scope. Eyepiece manufacturers often will not provide accessories necessary for eyeglass wearers to use their products, such as eyeshields. This is why we offer eyepiece clamps, adapters, eyeshields, eyeguards, and other accessories so you can get the most out of your investment.
Then there are the essentials that observers do not even think about, such as dust caps. A simple accessory, dust caps are crucial to preserve your eyepiece’s optics. These caps prevent dust, dirt, and debris from slipping into the optics, which can lead to a costly procedure to remove. We recommend purchasing several of these because we often misplace such small accessories.