- Fast Shipping, Same or Next Day: You made the commitment to purchase, now you want that new item fast, we get it! At High Point all in stock orders ship within 24 hours, pending internal credit card approval.Read more ...
- Unlimited Tech Support Forever: One of the many perks of being a High Point customer is that you get access to our tech support team forever! We are astronomers at heart and truly enjoy helping fellow amateurs achieve success in the field! Read more ...
- 30 Day Return Policy: Ordered the wrong product? Don't worry, we'll take the majority of our products back within 30 days of the purchase date.We want to get you into the observing setup that bests fits your needs. Read more ...
- Guaranteed Price Match: Call or email us if you find a better price on a product! Provide a link for our team to confirm the price and within a matter of seconds you'll have a price match providing the re-seller is within the USA and authorized by the manufacturer to sell the product of interest. Read more ...
- We're Your Connection To The Manufacturer: In the event there is a warranty issue with a product purchased from High Point, we will serve as the liaison between you and the Manufacturer. The net result is faster, more attentive service from the Manufacturer and an enhanced customer experience. Read more ...
Astronomik LRGB Filter Set - 1.25" Round Mounted - LRGB-1
Astronomik LRGB Filter Set - 1.25" Round Mounted
- Astronomik 1.25" (31.8 mm) Round, Mounted Type 2c Filter Set with Luminance (UV & IR-Cutoff), Red, Green, and Blue filters
- Each filter has a transmission of close to 100%
- As all four filters in the set block the IR, no supplemental filter is required
- Coatings protect incredibly well against scratching, aging, and high humidity
- Diffraction limited, these filters will not lower your telescope system's optical performance
- Astronomik has adjusted the transmissions of the individual filters enables color reproduction that is most favorable for simple image processing
- High transmission enables the shortest possible exposure times
- Made in Germany, a country known for producing superior quality optics!
More About the Astronomik 1.25" Round Mounted LRGB Filter Set
These 1.25" Round, Mounted LRGB Type 2c filters provide natural color reproduction of planets, star, emission nebulae, and reflection nebulae. They have transmission properties that are optimized for CCD imaging, enabling image acquisition in correct color for all sorts of objects. While other brands make bizarre concessions, Astronomik provides peak color reproduction. You'll get true color representation of stars as well as objects that emit in spectral lines only. CCD images achieve such perfect colors, it's as if the objects are bright enough to be seen in daylight. This is the principal feature that sets Astronomik filters apart from filters from other manufacturers.
The act of taking the image is not the end of the process for Astronomik. They realize that astrophotographers want a tool that offers a simple, efficient editing procedure. To retain the color, Astronomik has calculated their filter set for the sRGB color space, used as an industry standard for companies that produce monitors, printers, and imaging software. The Astronomik L-RGB filter set separates the spectrum into four components: red, green, blue, and luminance. Hence color separation can be attained with pure black & white CCD sensors. The separation corresponds to the human eye's color sensitivity per DIN 5032. Use of the sRGB color space allows image color to be maintained throughout the complete image processing and output. This Astronomik L-RGB Filter Set enables the production of ideal raw material for image processing in the sRGB color space.
Due to the high-precision machining of the carrier substrate, Astronomik filters are parfocal with wedge errors below all usual margins. Astronomik filters are diffraction limited to keep them from being the weak link in an otherwise high-quality optical system. Focal distance problems as well as the precise location of the images in each color image are no longer concerns! These filters also offer total resistance to scratching, high humdity, and the effects of aging. Each filter comes with its own high-quality, long-lasting plastic storage box.
- 99% transmission for each of the color bands
- Blocks unwanted wavelengths in the infrared