- Fast Shipping, Same or Next Day: You made the commitment to purchase, now you want that new item fast, we get it! At High Point all in stock orders ship within 24 hours, pending internal credit card approval.Read more ...
- Unlimited Tech Support Forever: One of the many perks of being a High Point customer is that you get access to our tech support team forever! We are astronomers at heart and truly enjoy helping fellow amateurs achieve success in the field! Read more ...
- 30 Day Return Policy: Ordered the wrong product? Don't worry, we'll take the majority of our products back within 30 days of the purchase date.We want to get you into the observing setup that bests fits your needs. Read more ...
- Guaranteed Price Match: Call or email us if you find a better price on a product! Provide a link for our team to confirm the price and within a matter of seconds you'll have a price match providing the re-seller is within the USA and authorized by the manufacturer to sell the product of interest. Read more ...
- We're Your Connection To The Manufacturer: In the event there is a warranty issue with a product purchased from High Point, we will serve as the liaison between you and the Manufacturer. The net result is faster, more attentive service from the Manufacturer and an enhanced customer experience. Read more ...
Astronomik MC Clear Glass Filter - 31 mm Round - C-31
Astronomik MC Clear Glass Filter - 31 mm
The Astronomik MC Glass Filter shields your imaging system from dust. The scratch resistance and substrate quality of the MC filter is identical to that of all other Astronomik filters plus it has multi-coatings to prevent unwanted reflections. It does not block IR or UV and works best if your system does not contain any refracting elements.
This filter is best equipped for when it is necessary to keep your imaging system's focal plane as well as other Astronomik filters in the same location. These other Astronomik filters will remain parfocal with your imaging system when the Astronomik MC Glass Filter is employed.
Made in Germany using the exact same sophisticated process used to create all other Astronomik filters, the Astronomik MC Clear Glass Filter boasts the same scratch resistance and high quality substrate. This makes the MC Clear Filter parfocal with all other Astronomik filter models and allows it to serve as a satisfactory dust protector for the front of DSLR cameras as well as Schmidt-Cassegrain, Schmidt-Newtonian and Maksutov systems without modifying the spectral characteristics or losing any of your system's optical performance.
Astronomik 31 mm MC Clear Glass Filter Highlights
- Parfocal with any other Astronomik filter
- 1 mm thick glass
- Provides total scratch, aging and high humidity resistance
- This filter is diffraction limited and will not lessen your telescope's optical performance
- Astronomik filters come in a resilient, high-quality plastic storage box
- Astronomik filters made post 2008 feature a new design that eliminates any sort of halo or undesired reflection