- Fast Shipping, Same or Next Day: You made the commitment to purchase, now you want that new item fast, we get it! At High Point all in stock orders ship within 24 hours, pending internal credit card approval.Read more ...
- Unlimited Tech Support Forever: One of the many perks of being a High Point customer is that you get access to our tech support team forever! We are astronomers at heart and truly enjoy helping fellow amateurs achieve success in the field! Read more ...
- 30 Day Return Policy: Ordered the wrong product? Don't worry, we'll take the majority of our products back within 30 days of the purchase date.We want to get you into the observing setup that bests fits your needs. Read more ...
- Guaranteed Price Match: Call or email us if you find a better price on a product! Provide a link for our team to confirm the price and within a matter of seconds you'll have a price match providing the re-seller is within the USA and authorized by the manufacturer to sell the product of interest. Read more ...
- We're Your Connection To The Manufacturer: In the event there is a warranty issue with a product purchased from High Point, we will serve as the liaison between you and the Manufacturer. The net result is faster, more attentive service from the Manufacturer and an enhanced customer experience. Read more ...
Astronomik MC Clear Glass Filter - EOS XL Full Frame Clip - C-EOSXL
Astronomik MC Clear Glass EOS XL Full Frame Clip Filter
- This Astronomik MC Clear Glass Filter with full frame EOS XL Clip format is designed for Canon EOS DSLR cameras that have had their IR filter removed and replaced with a filter that has a greater H-alpha range for enhanced astro-imaging
- Produced with regards to the highest technical standards for maximum optical performance
- Coatings provide complete protection against scratching, aging, and high humidity
- Parfocal with all other available Astronomik filters
- 1 mm glass thickness
- This filter is diffraction limited and therefore will not negatively impact your telescope's optical performance
- Astronomik filters are shipped in a durable, supreme quality plastic storage box
- Astronomik filters made post 2008 feature a new design that eliminates any sort of halo or undesired reflection
- Compatible with full format Canon Cameras 5D Mk II, 5D Mk III, and 6D
- Please note that Astronomik XL Clip filters will not work with the Canon 6D Mk II, 5DS, 5DSR, and the 5D Mk IV camera bodies, and will only work without LiveView with the Canon 5D Mk I
Astronomik MC Clear Glass Filter
The main purpose of MC Clear Glass filters from Astronomik is to keep dust from accumulating on your imaging system. The substrate quality of the MC filter, as well as its resistance to scratching, is akin to that of other filters available from Astronomik. Furthermore, multi-coatings on this filter eradicate unwanted reflections. MC Clear Glass filters do not block IR or UV and are optimally equipped for telescope systems completely lacking refracting elements.
When you need to keep your imaging system's focal plane in the location as other Astronomik filters, this Astronomik MC Clear Glass Filter is the perfect choice. All other Astronomik filters will remain parfocal with your imaging system when this filter is employed.
Made in Germany using an sophisticated process identical to the process used to create all other Astronomik filters, Astronomik MC Clear Glass Filters offer the same scratch resistance and high quality substrate. This filter is parfocal with all other Astronomik filters, allowing it serve as a suitable dust shield for Schmidt-Cassegrain, Schmidt-Newtonian, and Maksutov systems, as well as the front of DSLR cameras without having to adjust characteristics or compromise the optical performance of your system.
Astronomik Full Frame Clip-Filter System
This Clip-Filter system, unique to Astronomik, is produced using black anodized aluminum and laser-cut on the most current machinery. EOS XL full frame clip filters are made to work with full format Canon DSLR camera bodies like the 5D Mk II and 5D Mk III. It only takes seconds to insert this Clip-Filter into the camera body of the Canon EOS using just your fingers. Removes quickly and easily as well. Requires no tools or modifications, and all lens operations such as focus, screen, and image stabilization, remain functional! The Astronomik Clip-Filter system also prevents dust from gathering on your sensor during long exposures. Unfortunately this filter is not compatible with the Canon EOS 6D Mk II.