- Fast Shipping, Same or Next Day: You made the commitment to purchase, now you want that new item fast, we get it! At High Point all in stock orders ship within 24 hours, pending internal credit card approval.Read more ...
- Unlimited Tech Support Forever: One of the many perks of being a High Point customer is that you get access to our tech support team forever! We are astronomers at heart and truly enjoy helping fellow amateurs achieve success in the field! Read more ...
- 30 Day Return Policy: Ordered the wrong product? Don't worry, we'll take the majority of our products back within 30 days of the purchase date.We want to get you into the observing setup that bests fits your needs. Read more ...
- Guaranteed Price Match: Call or email us if you find a better price on a product! Provide a link for our team to confirm the price and within a matter of seconds you'll have a price match providing the re-seller is within the USA and authorized by the manufacturer to sell the product of interest. Read more ...
- We're Your Connection To The Manufacturer: In the event there is a warranty issue with a product purchased from High Point, we will serve as the liaison between you and the Manufacturer. The net result is faster, more attentive service from the Manufacturer and an enhanced customer experience. Read more ...
Astronomik MC Clear Glass Filter - SCT Rear Cell - C-SCT
Astronomik MC Clear Glass SCT Rear Cell Filter
The Astronomik MC Glass Filter shields your imaging system from dust. The scratch resistance and substrate quality of the MC filter is identical to that of all other Astronomik filters plus it has multi-coatings to prevent unwanted reflections. It does not block IR or UV and works best if your system does not contain any refracting elements.
Use this German-made Astronomik multi-coated (MC) Glass Filter if your imager's focal plane needs to remain parfocal with other Astronomik filters. Multi-coating prohibits undesirable reflections. The MC Glass Filter substitutes for a UV-IR blocker provided your system doesn't have refracting elements.
Made in Germany, the Astronomik MC Clear Filter is constructed using the exact same advanced process used to produce all other Astronomik filters. This gives the coatings on this filter the same scratch resistance, and provides the substrate with the same high level of quality, making the MC Clear Glass Filter parfocal with any other filter made by Astronomik. This filter also works to protect the front of DSLR cameras as well as Schmidt-Cassegrain, Schmidt-Newtonian, and Maksutov systems from dust without adjusting spectral characteristics, and with no reduction in the optical performance of your system.
Astronomik MC Clear Glass SCT Rear Cell Filter Highlights
- Parfocal with all other Astronomik filter designs
- 1 mm glass thickness
- Enables total resistance to scratching as well as the affects of aging and high humidity
- Diffraction limited, this filter will not compromise the optical efficiency of your telescope
- Filters from Astronomik come in a durable, high quality plastic storage case
- Astronomik filters made post 2008 feature a new design that eliminates any sort of halo or undesired reflection