- Fast Shipping, Same or Next Day: You made the commitment to purchase, now you want that new item fast, we get it! At High Point all in stock orders ship within 24 hours, pending internal credit card approval.Read more ...
- Unlimited Tech Support Forever: One of the many perks of being a High Point customer is that you get access to our tech support team forever! We are astronomers at heart and truly enjoy helping fellow amateurs achieve success in the field! Read more ...
- 30 Day Return Policy: Ordered the wrong product? Don't worry, we'll take the majority of our products back within 30 days of the purchase date.We want to get you into the observing setup that bests fits your needs. Read more ...
- Guaranteed Price Match: Call or email us if you find a better price on a product! Provide a link for our team to confirm the price and within a matter of seconds you'll have a price match providing the re-seller is within the USA and authorized by the manufacturer to sell the product of interest. Read more ...
- We're Your Connection To The Manufacturer: In the event there is a warranty issue with a product purchased from High Point, we will serve as the liaison between you and the Manufacturer. The net result is faster, more attentive service from the Manufacturer and an enhanced customer experience. Read more ...
Astronomik MC Clear Glass Sony Alpha 7 Clip Filter - C-SONY
Astronomik MC Clear Glass Filters
The main purpose of Astronomik's MC Clear Glass Filter is to shield your imaging system from dust. Made in Germany, this filter offers multi-coatings for preventing strange reflections while providing identical scratch resistance and substrate quality as all other Astronomik filters. This filter does not block UV or IR and works best for telescope systems without any refracting elements.When keeping your imaging system's focal plane in the same location as other Astronomik filters is a requirement, the Astronomik MC Clear Glass is the optimal filter for the job. Even while this MC Glass Filter is being used, the other Astronomik filters mentioned above will still remain parfocal with your imaging system. Made in Germany using the exact same sophisticated process used to create all other Astronomik filters, the Astronomik MC Clear Glass Filter boasts the same scratch resistance and high quality substrate. This makes the MC Clear Filter parfocal with all other Astronomik filter models and allows it to serve as a satisfactory dust protector for the front of DSLR cameras as well as Schmidt-Cassegrain, Schmidt-Newtonian and Maksutov systems without modifying the spectral characteristics or losing any of your system's optical performance.
Astronomik MC Clear Glass Filter Highlights
- Parfocal with every other filter from Astronomik
- 1 mm glass thickness
- Coatings offer complete protection against the damaging effects of scratching, aging, and high humidity
- Diffraction limited, this filter will not reduce the optical performance of your telescope
- A durable plastic storage case of superior quality comes with all Astronomik filters
- Astronomik filters made post 2008 feature a new design that eliminates any sort of halo or undesired reflection
Astronomik Sony Alpha 7 Clip-Filter System
Made from black anodized aluminum and laser-cut using ultra modern machinery, this patented Astronomik Clip-Filter can be directly inserted into the camera body of MkI, MkII, and MkIII versions of Sony Alpha 7, 7r, and 7s models in just seconds. No modifications are required and all lens functions such as focus, screen, and image stabilization, continue to be operational! In addition, this system also serves as a dust protector, preventing dust from accumulating on your sensor during long exposures.