- Fast Shipping, Same or Next Day: You made the commitment to purchase, now you want that new item fast, we get it! At High Point all in stock orders ship within 24 hours, pending internal credit card approval.Read more ...
- Unlimited Tech Support Forever: One of the many perks of being a High Point customer is that you get access to our tech support team forever! We are astronomers at heart and truly enjoy helping fellow amateurs achieve success in the field! Read more ...
- 30 Day Return Policy: Ordered the wrong product? Don't worry, we'll take the majority of our products back within 30 days of the purchase date.We want to get you into the observing setup that bests fits your needs. Read more ...
- Guaranteed Price Match: Call or email us if you find a better price on a product! Provide a link for our team to confirm the price and within a matter of seconds you'll have a price match providing the re-seller is within the USA and authorized by the manufacturer to sell the product of interest. Read more ...
- We're Your Connection To The Manufacturer: In the event there is a warranty issue with a product purchased from High Point, we will serve as the liaison between you and the Manufacturer. The net result is faster, more attentive service from the Manufacturer and an enhanced customer experience. Read more ...
Atik 2" Narrow Band Filter Set - ATK0175
Atik 2" Narrowband Filter Kit
Designed with a 7 nm band pass to help capture every nebula photon while blocking a considerable majority of broad band light pollution, these Atik narrow band filters expose faint detail in nebulae and other deep sky objects by providing a much higher signal to noise ratio. This Narrow Band Filter Set consists of three 2" filters - Hydrogen-Alpha (Ha), Sulphur (SII), and Oxygen (OIII).Each filter in this set is compatible with Atik's filter wheels. Astrophotographers will be able to capture deep-sky objects in spectacular narrow band with these filters, which are frequently used to image objects in the Hubble palette.
Atik 2" Narrowband Filter Kit Specifications
- SII: 7 nm
- Ha: 7 nm
- OIII: 7 nm
- Peak Transmission: >80%
- CWL (Center of Wavelength):
- SII: 671.6 nm
- Ha: 656.3 nm
- OIII: 500.7 nm
- Size: 2" mounted
- Transmitted Wavefront RMS: λ/4
- Parallelism (arcsec): 30s
Images may depict a different filter set than the one you receive