- Fast Shipping, Same or Next Day: You made the commitment to purchase, now you want that new item fast, we get it! At High Point all in stock orders ship within 24 hours, pending internal credit card approval.Read more ...
- Unlimited Tech Support Forever: One of the many perks of being a High Point customer is that you get access to our tech support team forever! We are astronomers at heart and truly enjoy helping fellow amateurs achieve success in the field! Read more ...
- 30 Day Return Policy: Ordered the wrong product? Don't worry, we'll take the majority of our products back within 30 days of the purchase date.We want to get you into the observing setup that bests fits your needs. Read more ...
- Guaranteed Price Match: Call or email us if you find a better price on a product! Provide a link for our team to confirm the price and within a matter of seconds you'll have a price match providing the re-seller is within the USA and authorized by the manufacturer to sell the product of interest. Read more ...
- We're Your Connection To The Manufacturer: In the event there is a warranty issue with a product purchased from High Point, we will serve as the liaison between you and the Manufacturer. The net result is faster, more attentive service from the Manufacturer and an enhanced customer experience. Read more ...
Astronomik CLS CCD Canon EOS M Clip Filter - CLSCCD-EOS-M
Astronomik CLS CCD Canon EOS M Clip Filter
Please Note : The "M" series of Astronomik filters are designed to work with the new mirrorless cameras from Canon.
- Astronomik CLS CCD filter with an EOS M clip format designed for Canon EOS M1, M10, M3, M5, and M6 camera models, as well as for all known EF-M lenses and, with the use of an optional adapter, any lens with EF and EF-S bayonets
- Canon EOS Clip format filters are compatible with Canon DSLR cameras that have had their original IR filter removed
- Optimally suited for observing deep sky objects as well as for black & white film photography and DSLR or CCD applications with telescopes or photo lenses of any aperture with a f/3 and above focal ratio
- All of your Canon EOS camera's common operations, such as focus, image stabilization, etc., will be unaffected by attaching this filter
- This filter has been optimized to simultaneously block out as much spurious light as possible while providing the best performance for desirable wavelengths
- Telescopes and photo lenses of all apertures with focal ratios of f/3 and above are sufficient for use with this Astronomik CLS CCD EOS M Clip Filter
- Serves as a terrific light pollution filter by blocking light from mercury and sodium-vapor sources
- Made in Germany, a country known for producing optics of superior quality!
More About the Astronomik CLS Canon EOS M Clip Filter
The Astronomik CLS-CCD Filter intercepts unwanted mercury and sodium-vapor spectral lines while allowing the desirable visible light and H-alpha emissions to pass. This enables the CLS-CCD Filter to block out most of the encompassing light pollution, doing away with that bothersome orange glare. Great for DSLR, CCD, black & white film photography, and deep sky viewing, this filter works best with lenses of all apertures that have f/3 and above focal ratios.
With the Astronomik EOS M Clip Filter, astrophotography with EOS M series DSLR cameras is possible even with severe light pollution without shifting the white balance. All Astronomik filters are parfocal with all other Astronomik filters. There is no drop in optical performance. This filter is impervious to scratches, as well as the effects of aging and high humidity. Astronomik filters include a superior quality, long-lasting plastic storage container.
This Astronomik CLS CCD EOS M Clip Filter works with Canon EOS M series DSLR Cameras under light-polluted conditions, for astronomical use. This filter further highlights the contrast between your selected object and the background. Due to its wider transmission curve compared to UHC filters, a greater quantity of light will be transmitted by this CLS filter. Stars will appear less dim. This filter has been optimized to obstruct the greatest amount of spurious light possible while, at the same time, providing the finest performance for desirable wavelengths. Does not block long-wavelength Infrared light.
Astronomik EOS M Clip Filter System
Made from black anodized aluminum and laser-cut on state-of-the-art machines, Astronomik's unique Clip-Filter system can be placed directly into the camera body of Canon EOS M series M1, M10, M3, M5, and M6 models in only seconds. Adjustments are not needed, and all lens functions such as focus, screen, and image stabilization, stay operational! This EOS M Clip-Filter system is also suitable for use with all currently known EF-M lenses, along with all other lenses with EF and EF-S bayonets by using an adapter. This system also serves as a suitable dust shield, preventing dust from gathering on your sensor when taking long exposures.
- 92% transmission at 486 nm (H-beta)
- 92% transmission at 496 nm (OIII)
- 92% transmission at 501 nm (OIII)
- 97% transmission at 656 nm (H alpha)
- Allows light emissions from 450 nm to 540 nm, as well as beyond 640 nm, to pass
- Blocks far Infrared wavelengths