- Fast Shipping, Same or Next Day: You made the commitment to purchase, now you want that new item fast, we get it! At High Point all in stock orders ship within 24 hours, pending internal credit card approval.Read more ...
- Unlimited Tech Support Forever: One of the many perks of being a High Point customer is that you get access to our tech support team forever! We are astronomers at heart and truly enjoy helping fellow amateurs achieve success in the field! Read more ...
- 30 Day Return Policy: Ordered the wrong product? Don't worry, we'll take the majority of our products back within 30 days of the purchase date.We want to get you into the observing setup that bests fits your needs. Read more ...
- Guaranteed Price Match: Call or email us if you find a better price on a product! Provide a link for our team to confirm the price and within a matter of seconds you'll have a price match providing the re-seller is within the USA and authorized by the manufacturer to sell the product of interest. Read more ...
- We're Your Connection To The Manufacturer: In the event there is a warranty issue with a product purchased from High Point, we will serve as the liaison between you and the Manufacturer. The net result is faster, more attentive service from the Manufacturer and an enhanced customer experience. Read more ...
Astronomik CLS CCD Light Pollution Filter - 36 mm Round - CLSCCD-36
Astronomik CLS-CCD Light Pollution Filter - 36 mm
- Intercepts light from mercury and sodium-vapor spectral lines while letting the largest section of visible light and H-alpha emissions to pass through, thus eradicating much of that irritating orange glare resulting from light pollution in heavily populated areas
- More stars and nebulae features are now visible
- Along with being a great imaging filter, the Astronomik CLS-CCD Light Pollution Filter is also well-suited for deep sky viewing with any aperture telescope or photo lens with a focal ratio of f/3 and above
- Presented in a low profile non-threaded 36 mm round metal cell
- Nearly 100% of light between 450 nm and 530 nm, encompassing the visual and h-alpha area of the spectrum, is allowed to pass
- Multi-layer coatings on all Astronomik filters provide protection against scratching, aging, and high humidity
- German-made for superior optical quality!
More About the Astronomik 36 mm CLS-CCD Filter
The Astronomik CLS-CCD Light Pollution Filter highlights the contrast between celestial bodies and the background. Compared to UHC filters, the CLS-CCD filter has a wider transmission curve to allow more light to be transmitted for brighter stars. Enhanced to obstruct the greatest amount of artificial light possible while providing top-notch performance for preferred wavelengths.
Additional applications for this filter include easier resolution of Double Stars and color imaging from emission line data in the Luminance channel. All Astronomik filters are parfocal with all other Astronomik filters. The Astronomik 36 mm CLS Light Pollution Filter is only 1 mm thick. It is highly resistant to scratches and aging impressions, as well as high humidity. Diffraction limited, this filter will not lessen the optical efficiency of your telescope! Includes in a superior quality, long-lasting plastic storage box.
- 92% transmission at 486 nm (H-beta)
- 92% transmission at 496 nm (OIII)
- 92% transmission at 501 nm (OIII)
- 97% transmission at 656 nm (H alpha)
- Pass from 450 to 540 nm and beyond 650 nm