- Fast Shipping, Same or Next Day: You made the commitment to purchase, now you want that new item fast, we get it! At High Point all in stock orders ship within 24 hours, pending internal credit card approval.Read more ...
- Unlimited Tech Support Forever: One of the many perks of being a High Point customer is that you get access to our tech support team forever! We are astronomers at heart and truly enjoy helping fellow amateurs achieve success in the field! Read more ...
- 30 Day Return Policy: Ordered the wrong product? Don't worry, we'll take the majority of our products back within 30 days of the purchase date.We want to get you into the observing setup that bests fits your needs. Read more ...
- Guaranteed Price Match: Call or email us if you find a better price on a product! Provide a link for our team to confirm the price and within a matter of seconds you'll have a price match providing the re-seller is within the USA and authorized by the manufacturer to sell the product of interest. Read more ...
- We're Your Connection To The Manufacturer: In the event there is a warranty issue with a product purchased from High Point, we will serve as the liaison between you and the Manufacturer. The net result is faster, more attentive service from the Manufacturer and an enhanced customer experience. Read more ...
Astronomik CLS Pentax K1 Clip Filter - CLS-PENTAX
Astronomik CLS Clip Filter for Pentax K1 Cameras
- Presented in a Pentax K1 clip format, this Astronomik CLS filter is suitable for use with Pentax K-1 MkI and MkII DSLR camera models.
- Blocks the light of the spectral lines of mercury and sodium-vapor lamps and lets the largest part of visible light and H-alpha emissions pass, thereby eliminating most of the orange glow caused by urban light pollution.
- Demonstrates a greater amount of star and nebula detail.
- Offers close to 100% transmission in the 450 nm to 530 nm range of the spectrum including the visual and h-alpha portions.
- Best suited for telescopes with a filter to telescope aperture ratio of 1:3 to 1:15.
- All Astronomik filters feature multi-layer coatings for superior protection against scratching, aging, and high humidity.
- German-designed for fine optical quality!
More About the Astronomik CLS Filter
The Astronomik CLS is an excellent filter for black & white and color imaging of nebulae, galaxies and star clusters with astronomical instruments of any size. By blocking the spectral lines of mercury and sodium-vapor lamps, and letting the largest part of the visible light and H-alpha emissions pass, the CLS filter will effectively block out most surrounding light pollution, eliminating that annoying orange glare. The filters are optimized for use with filter to aperture ratios of 1:3 to 1:15. By staying within these aperture ratios, aberrations and coma are eliminated.Astronomik filters are parfocal with other Astronomik filters. They are highly resistant to scratches and aging effects, as well as high humidity. Diffraction limited, this filter will not reduce the optical performance of your telescope! A long-lasting, high quality plastic storage container comes with all Astronomik filters.
Astronomik Pentax K-1 Clip Filter System
Compatible with Pentax K1 and K1 Mk II digital SLR cameras, this Pentax K1 clip filter is the newest member of the Astronomik clip filter family. Does not support camera models with APS-C sensors! Astronomik clip filters are designed to be used with traditional camera lenses for use with telescopes.
- 92% transmission at 486 nm (H-beta)
- 92% transmission at 496 nm (OIII)
- 92% transmission at 501 nm (OIII)
- 97% transmission at 656 nm (H-alpha)
- Passes wavelengths from 450 nm to 540 nm, as well as 640 nm and higher
- Allows transmission of infrared wavelengths