- Fast Shipping, Same or Next Day: You made the commitment to purchase, now you want that new item fast, we get it! At High Point all in stock orders ship within 24 hours, pending internal credit card approval.Read more ...
- Unlimited Tech Support Forever: One of the many perks of being a High Point customer is that you get access to our tech support team forever! We are astronomers at heart and truly enjoy helping fellow amateurs achieve success in the field! Read more ...
- 30 Day Return Policy: Ordered the wrong product? Don't worry, we'll take the majority of our products back within 30 days of the purchase date.We want to get you into the observing setup that bests fits your needs. Read more ...
- Guaranteed Price Match: Call or email us if you find a better price on a product! Provide a link for our team to confirm the price and within a matter of seconds you'll have a price match providing the re-seller is within the USA and authorized by the manufacturer to sell the product of interest. Read more ...
- We're Your Connection To The Manufacturer: In the event there is a warranty issue with a product purchased from High Point, we will serve as the liaison between you and the Manufacturer. The net result is faster, more attentive service from the Manufacturer and an enhanced customer experience. Read more ...
Astronomik H-Alpha 12 nm Pentax K1 Clip Filter - HA12-PENTAX
Astronomik H-Alpha 12 nm CCD Filter - Pentax K-1 Clip
- Made for astrophotography, this Astronomik H-Alpha 12 nm CCD Filter is presented in a Pentax K-1 clip format
- Pentax K-1 clip filters are compatible with both MkI and MkII Pentax K-1 DSLR camera models
- Made with regards for the highest technical standards to ensure the finest achievable optical performance for deep sky imaging applications
- Simultaneously allows H-Alpha emissions to pass and blocks almost the entire remainder of the visual spectrum including IR
- Approximate FWHM bandwidth of 12 nm
- Ideally suited for planetary nebulae and supernova remnant imaging, this filter blocks all light from unwanted sources
- German-designed for superior optical quality!
More About the Astronomik H-Alpha 12 nm CCD Pentax K1 Clip Filter
For CCD applications, this Astronomik H-Alpha 12 nm CCD Filter is the optimal narrowband filter. Its 12 nm full width at half maximum (FWHM) is perfect for standard CCD cameras, permitting the use of extremely fast optics. The f/number application range spans from 1:2.8 to 1:15. Transmission deficits and chromatic distortion, a problem with other filters, only happen with Astronomik filters when excessively bright 1:2 plus aperture ratios are involved. This filter features a transmission of up to 99%. Additionally, with this 12 nm filter, you'll find it easier to locate guide stars for cameras with an incorporated autoguider.The Astronomik H-Alpha 12 nm Filter increases the contrast between objects, in this instance between objects with H-Alpha emission lines and the airglow background. In addition, this filter serves as an excellent light pollution filter by completely concealing the emission lines from artificial lighting sources such as those from sodium and mercury-vapor street lamps. Due to the Astronomik 12 nm H-Alpha substrate's high optical quality, you'll see the same razor sharp stars you'd see with a regular telescope. Delivered in a superior quality, long-lasting plastic storage box, this H-Alpha 12 nm CCD Filter completely blocks out all undesired wavelengths in the visible light and IR spectral bands. As with all Astronomik filters, this filter is parfocal with all filters from Astronomik. Diffraction limited, it will not lessen the optical capabilities of your telescope. This filter is also highly resistant to blemishes caused by scratching, aging, and high humidity.
Astronomik Pentax K-1 Clip Filter System
Compatible with Pentax K1 and K1 Mk II digital SLR cameras, this Pentax K1 clip filter is the newest member of the Astronomik clip filter family. Does not support camera models with APS-C sensors! Astronomik clip filters are designed to be used with traditional camera lenses for use with telescopes.
- More than 97% transmission for the H-Alpha line
- The complete rest of the visual spectrum is almost entirely obstructed \
- Blocks undesired wavelengths in the infrared
Please note this filter must NEVER be used for solar observing or imaging. Doing so will cause permanent damage to your eyes.