- Fast Shipping, Same or Next Day: You made the commitment to purchase, now you want that new item fast, we get it! At High Point all in stock orders ship within 24 hours, pending internal credit card approval.Read more ...
- Unlimited Tech Support Forever: One of the many perks of being a High Point customer is that you get access to our tech support team forever! We are astronomers at heart and truly enjoy helping fellow amateurs achieve success in the field! Read more ...
- 30 Day Return Policy: Ordered the wrong product? Don't worry, we'll take the majority of our products back within 30 days of the purchase date.We want to get you into the observing setup that bests fits your needs. Read more ...
- Guaranteed Price Match: Call or email us if you find a better price on a product! Provide a link for our team to confirm the price and within a matter of seconds you'll have a price match providing the re-seller is within the USA and authorized by the manufacturer to sell the product of interest. Read more ...
- We're Your Connection To The Manufacturer: In the event there is a warranty issue with a product purchased from High Point, we will serve as the liaison between you and the Manufacturer. The net result is faster, more attentive service from the Manufacturer and an enhanced customer experience. Read more ...
Astronomik ProPlanet 807 IR Pass Filter - 1.25" Round Mounted - P807-1
Astronomik ProPlanet 807 IR-Pass Filter - 1.25"
For imaging the Moon and planets using larger than 10" (250 mm) aperture telescopes, the Astronomik P807 is the perfect complement to Astronomik's ProPlanet IR 742 filter when seeing conditions are poor. Additionally, this filter can be used in conjunction with the P742 for use with converted DSLR and CCD cameras, as well as Webcams. Viewing effects are clearly reduced. This is your key to previously uncharted lunar and planetary astrophotography territory.
Astronomik's ProPlanet 807 filter only permits infrared light with wavelengths above 807 nm to pass. In this wavelength range, negative seeing effects are substantially reduced compared to the visual spectrum of the human eye. This greatly improves the sharpness and steadiness of images over what could typically be obtained from your device and location. Another benefit is that the advanced dawn sky background is dark, enabling daylight photography of the Moon and planets.
Astronomik ProPlanet IR 807 Filter Highlights
- The Astronomik ProPlanet IR 807 filter is specifically designed to be used in conjunction with the Astronomik ProPlanet IR 742 when seeing is excessively bad and a larger telescope is being employed.
- Doubles the exposure time for most cameras over imaging with the P742 or in visible light.
- Provides darkening of the background at dawn or dusk.
- Allows daylight imaging of bright planets, stars, and comets, as well as young stars in dust clouds and stellar nurseries.
- Enables 97% transmission for wavelengths between 807 nm and 1100 nm, while blocking wavelengths between 350 nm and 790 nm.
- Parfocal with all other filters from Astronomik.
- 1 mm glass thickness.
- Fully resistant to impacts caused by scratching, aging, and high humidity.
- Astronomik filters are shipped in a long-lasting, high quality plastic storage case.