- Fast Shipping, Same or Next Day: You made the commitment to purchase, now you want that new item fast, we get it! At High Point all in stock orders ship within 24 hours, pending internal credit card approval.Read more ...
- Unlimited Tech Support Forever: One of the many perks of being a High Point customer is that you get access to our tech support team forever! We are astronomers at heart and truly enjoy helping fellow amateurs achieve success in the field! Read more ...
- 30 Day Return Policy: Ordered the wrong product? Don't worry, we'll take the majority of our products back within 30 days of the purchase date.We want to get you into the observing setup that bests fits your needs. Read more ...
- Guaranteed Price Match: Call or email us if you find a better price on a product! Provide a link for our team to confirm the price and within a matter of seconds you'll have a price match providing the re-seller is within the USA and authorized by the manufacturer to sell the product of interest. Read more ...
- We're Your Connection To The Manufacturer: In the event there is a warranty issue with a product purchased from High Point, we will serve as the liaison between you and the Manufacturer. The net result is faster, more attentive service from the Manufacturer and an enhanced customer experience. Read more ...
Astronomik ProPlanet 807 IR Pass Filter - 27 mm Round - P807-27
Astronomik ProPlanet 807 IR-Pass Filter
Astronomik's ProPlanet 807 IR Filter works in conjunction with the Astronomik P742 filter for Moon and planet photography when using large telescopes with apertures of 10" (250 mm) or more and seeing conditions are weak. In addition, this filter can be used in combination with converted DSLR cameras, CCD cameras, and Webcams. Negative viewing effects are sharply reduced. The P807 filter represents your entry point to heretofore uncharted territory in lunar and planetary astrophotography.With this filter, the only light permitted to pass through is light from wavelengths of 807 nm or longer. Adverse seeing effects are reduced considerably in this range versus the visual spectrum of the human eye. This greatly enhances image sharpness and steadiness compared to what your device and location could typically realize. Moreover, the ProPlanet 807 delivers a dark sky background well into dawn so you can keep imaging the Moon and planets even as the Sun is coming up.
Astronomik 27 mm ProPlanet IR 807 Filter Highlights
- Specifically designed for use in conjunction with the Astronomik ProPlanet IR 742 when seeing is excessively bad and a larger telescope of 10" aperture or more is being used
- Enables twice the exposure time for the majority of cameras compared to imaging with the P742 or in visible light
- Delivers a dark background at both dawn and dusk
- Daytime imaging of bright planets, stars, and comets, as well as young stars in dust clouds and stellar nurseries is possible with this filter
- Simultaneously allows 97% of wavelengths between 807 nm and 1100 to be transmitted while obstructed wavelengths between 350 nm and 790 nm
- Parfocal with any other filter from Astronomik
- Glass thickness: 1 mm
- Coatings fully insulate this filter from the impacts of scratching, aging, and high humidity
- Astronomik filters are delivered with a long-lasting, high quality plastic storage case
- More than 97% transmission for 807 nm to 1100 nm wavelengths
- Blocks undesirable wavelengths between 350 nm and 790 nm