- Fast Shipping, Same or Next Day: You made the commitment to purchase, now you want that new item fast, we get it! At High Point all in stock orders ship within 24 hours, pending internal credit card approval.Read more ...
- Unlimited Tech Support Forever: One of the many perks of being a High Point customer is that you get access to our tech support team forever! We are astronomers at heart and truly enjoy helping fellow amateurs achieve success in the field! Read more ...
- 30 Day Return Policy: Ordered the wrong product? Don't worry, we'll take the majority of our products back within 30 days of the purchase date.We want to get you into the observing setup that bests fits your needs. Read more ...
- Guaranteed Price Match: Call or email us if you find a better price on a product! Provide a link for our team to confirm the price and within a matter of seconds you'll have a price match providing the re-seller is within the USA and authorized by the manufacturer to sell the product of interest. Read more ...
- We're Your Connection To The Manufacturer: In the event there is a warranty issue with a product purchased from High Point, we will serve as the liaison between you and the Manufacturer. The net result is faster, more attentive service from the Manufacturer and an enhanced customer experience. Read more ...
Astronomik ProPlanet 807 IR Pass Filter - 31 mm Round - P807-31
Astronomik ProPlanet 807 IR-Pass Filter - 31 mm
Astronomik's ProPlanet 807 IR Filter works in conjunction with the Astronomik P742 filter for Moon and planet photography when using large telescopes with apertures of 10" (250 mm) or more and seeing conditions are weak. In addition, this filter can be used in combination with converted DSLR cameras, CCD cameras, and Webcams. Negative viewing effects are sharply reduced. The P807 filter represents your entry point to heretofore uncharted territory in lunar and planetary astrophotography.
The ProPlanet 807 Filter from Astronomik only lets 807 nm or higher wavelengths of infrared light pass. Negative viewing effects are substantially reduced in this range as opposed to the visual spectrum of the human eye. This considerably improves image sharpness and steadiness compared to what your device and location could typically achieve. Furthermore, this filter provides a dark sky background even at advanced dawn for lunar and planetary photography sessions that last well into morning.
Astronomik ProPlanet IR 807 Filter Highlights
- Created specifically to work with the Astronomik ProPlanet IR 742 when larger aperture telescopes are being used and seeing conditions are poor
- Exposure times for most cameras is doubled over P742 imaging or in visible light
- A dark background is provided at dusk as well as dawn
- Bright planets, stars, comets, as well as young dust clouds and stellar nurseries can be imaged during the day with the Astronomik P807 Filter
- Permits 97% transmission of wavelengths from 807 nm to 1100 nm while, at the same time, blocking wavelengths from 350 nm to 790 nm
- Parfocal with any other filter made by Astronomik
- Glass thickness: 1 mm
- Coatings offer full protection from the impacts of scratching, aging, and high humidity
- Astronomik filters are shipped with a durable plastic storage case of superior quality