- Fast Shipping, Same or Next Day: You made the commitment to purchase, now you want that new item fast, we get it! At High Point all in stock orders ship within 24 hours, pending internal credit card approval.Read more ...
- Unlimited Tech Support Forever: One of the many perks of being a High Point customer is that you get access to our tech support team forever! We are astronomers at heart and truly enjoy helping fellow amateurs achieve success in the field! Read more ...
- 30 Day Return Policy: Ordered the wrong product? Don't worry, we'll take the majority of our products back within 30 days of the purchase date.We want to get you into the observing setup that bests fits your needs. Read more ...
- Guaranteed Price Match: Call or email us if you find a better price on a product! Provide a link for our team to confirm the price and within a matter of seconds you'll have a price match providing the re-seller is within the USA and authorized by the manufacturer to sell the product of interest. Read more ...
- We're Your Connection To The Manufacturer: In the event there is a warranty issue with a product purchased from High Point, we will serve as the liaison between you and the Manufacturer. The net result is faster, more attentive service from the Manufacturer and an enhanced customer experience. Read more ...
Astronomik ProPlanet 807 IR Pass Filter - 50 mm Square - P807-50SQ
Astronomik ProPlanet 807 IR-Pass Filter
When using an instrument with an aperture of 10" (250 mm) or more in unfavorable viewing conditions, this Astronomik ProPlanet 807 IR-Pass Filter makes the perfect complement to the Astronomik ProPlanet 742 IR-Pass Filter. Furthermore, the P807 can also combine with the P742 for use with converted DSLR and CCD cameras, as well as Webcams. Negative seeing effects are distinctly reduced. This is your key to an entirely new world of lunar and planetary astro-imaging.Infrared light from wavelengths longer than 807 nm is exclusively allowed to be transmitted with the Astronomik ProPlanet 807 filter. Unfavorable seeing effects are significantly lessened in this range versus the visible spectrum of the human eye. This greatly enhances image sharpness and steadiness over what could normally be achieved given your device and location. Additionally, with this filter, you'll enjoy a dark sky background well into dawn for daylight Moon and planetary photography.
Astronomik 50 mm Square ProPlanet IR 807 Filter Highlights
- This ProPlanet 807 IR-Pass Filter from Astronomik has been designed for the purpose of working with the Astronomik ProPlanet 742 IR when seeing conditions are particularly poor and a larger 10" or more aperture telescope is being used
- Compared with P742 imaging or visible light, the Astronomik ProPlanet 807 doubles exposure times for most cameras
- Facilitates a dark background at both dawn and dusk
- Daytime imaging of bright planets, stars, and comets, as well as young stars in dust clouds and stellar nurseries is possible with this filter
- Enables 97% transmission for wavelengths between 807 nm and 1100 nm, while blocking wavelengths between 350 nm and 790 nm
- Parfocal with any other filter Astronomik carries
- 1 mm glass thickness
- Coatings provide full resistance to the impacts of scratching, aging, and high humidity
- All Astronomik filters include a long-lasting plastic storage container of supreme quality
- Transmits better than 97% for wavelengths in the 807 nm to 1100 nm range
- Blocks undesirable 350 nm to 790 nm wavelengths