- Fast Shipping, Same or Next Day: You made the commitment to purchase, now you want that new item fast, we get it! At High Point all in stock orders ship within 24 hours, pending internal credit card approval.Read more ...
- Unlimited Tech Support Forever: One of the many perks of being a High Point customer is that you get access to our tech support team forever! We are astronomers at heart and truly enjoy helping fellow amateurs achieve success in the field! Read more ...
- 30 Day Return Policy: Ordered the wrong product? Don't worry, we'll take the majority of our products back within 30 days of the purchase date.We want to get you into the observing setup that bests fits your needs. Read more ...
- Guaranteed Price Match: Call or email us if you find a better price on a product! Provide a link for our team to confirm the price and within a matter of seconds you'll have a price match providing the re-seller is within the USA and authorized by the manufacturer to sell the product of interest. Read more ...
- We're Your Connection To The Manufacturer: In the event there is a warranty issue with a product purchased from High Point, we will serve as the liaison between you and the Manufacturer. The net result is faster, more attentive service from the Manufacturer and an enhanced customer experience. Read more ...
Astronomik ProPlanet 807 IR Pass Filter - M52 Round Mounted - P807-M52
Astronomik ProPlanet 807 IR-Pass Filter
For imaging the Moon and planets using larger than 10" (250 mm) aperture telescopes, the Astronomik P807 is the perfect complement to Astronomik's ProPlanet IR 742 filter when seeing conditions are poor. Additionally, this filter can be used in conjunction with the P742 for use with converted DSLR and CCD cameras, as well as Webcams. Viewing effects are clearly reduced. This is your key to previously uncharted lunar and planetary astrophotography territory.Infrared light from wavelengths longer than 807 nm is exclusively allowed to be transmitted with the Astronomik ProPlanet 807 filter. Unfavorable seeing effects are significantly lessened in this range versus the visible spectrum of the human eye. This greatly enhances image sharpness and steadiness over what could normally be achieved given your device and location. Additionally, with this filter, you'll enjoy a dark sky background well into dawn for daylight Moon and planetary photography.
Astronomik M52 ProPlanet IR 807 Filter Highlights
- Created for the express purpose of complementing the ProPlanet 742 IR Filter in bad seeing conditions when a telescope with an aperture of 10" or more is being employed
- Compared with P742 imaging or visible light, the Astronomik ProPlanet 807 doubles exposure times for most cameras
- Delivers a dark background at daybreak as well as nightfall
- Daytime imaging of bright planets, stars, and comets, as well as young stars in dust clouds and stellar nurseries is possible with this filter
- Allows transmittance of over 97% of wavelengths in the 807 nm to 1100 nm range while rejecting wavelengths in the 350 nm to 790 nm range
- Parfocal with every other Astronomik filter
- 1 mm glass thickness
- Coatings give this filter full resistance to the effects of scratching, aging, and high humidity
- Astronomik filters are shipped with a long-lasting, high quality plastic storage case
- More than 97% transmission for 807 nm to 1100 nm wavelengths
- Blocks undesirable wavelengths between 350 nm and 790 nm