- Fast Shipping, Same or Next Day: You made the commitment to purchase, now you want that new item fast, we get it! At High Point all in stock orders ship within 24 hours, pending internal credit card approval.Read more ...
- Unlimited Tech Support Forever: One of the many perks of being a High Point customer is that you get access to our tech support team forever! We are astronomers at heart and truly enjoy helping fellow amateurs achieve success in the field! Read more ...
- 30 Day Return Policy: Ordered the wrong product? Don't worry, we'll take the majority of our products back within 30 days of the purchase date.We want to get you into the observing setup that bests fits your needs. Read more ...
- Guaranteed Price Match: Call or email us if you find a better price on a product! Provide a link for our team to confirm the price and within a matter of seconds you'll have a price match providing the re-seller is within the USA and authorized by the manufacturer to sell the product of interest. Read more ...
- We're Your Connection To The Manufacturer: In the event there is a warranty issue with a product purchased from High Point, we will serve as the liaison between you and the Manufacturer. The net result is faster, more attentive service from the Manufacturer and an enhanced customer experience. Read more ...
Astronomik ProPlanet 807 IR Pass Filter - SC Rear Cell - P807-SCT
Astronomik ProPlanet 807 IR-Pass Filter - SC Rear Cell
For lunar and planetary imaging with instruments larger than 10" (250 mm) aperture, this Astronomik ProPlanet 807 IR Filter is the ideal companion to the Astronomik P742 filter when viewing conditions are less than satisfactory. This combination can also be used with converted DSLR and CCD cameras, and Webcams. Seeing effects are distinctly reduced. This is your gateway to heretofore esoteric Moon and planet astro-imaging areas.Infrared light from wavelengths longer than 807 nm is exclusively allowed to be transmitted with the Astronomik ProPlanet 807 filter. Unfavorable seeing effects are significantly lessened in this range versus the visible spectrum of the human eye. This greatly enhances image sharpness and steadiness over what could normally be achieved given your device and location. Additionally, with this filter, you'll enjoy a dark sky background well into dawn for daylight Moon and planetary photography.
Astronomik ProPlanet IR 807 Filter Highlights
- Designed especially for the purpose of complementing the ProPlanet 742 IR Filter in bad seeing conditions when a telescope with an aperture of 10" or more is being employed
- Doubles the exposure time for most cameras over imaging with the P742 or in visible light
- Facilitates a dark background at both dawn and dusk
- Bright planets, stars, comets, as well as young dust clouds and stellar nurseries can be imaged during the day with the Astronomik P807 Filter
- Enables 97% transmission for wavelengths between 807 nm and 1100 nm, while blocking wavelengths between 350 nm and 790 nm
- Parfocal with any other filter made by Astronomik
- 1 mm glass thickness
- Coatings fully protect against the potentially damaging effects of scratching, aging, and high humidity
- Astronomik filters are shipped with a durable plastic storage container of supreme quality
- Transmits better than 97% for wavelengths in the 807 nm to 1100 nm range
- Obstructs undesirable wavelengths between 350 nm and 790 nm