- Fast Shipping, Same or Next Day: You made the commitment to purchase, now you want that new item fast, we get it! At High Point all in stock orders ship within 24 hours, pending internal credit card approval.Read more ...
- Unlimited Tech Support Forever: One of the many perks of being a High Point customer is that you get access to our tech support team forever! We are astronomers at heart and truly enjoy helping fellow amateurs achieve success in the field! Read more ...
- 30 Day Return Policy: Ordered the wrong product? Don't worry, we'll take the majority of our products back within 30 days of the purchase date.We want to get you into the observing setup that bests fits your needs. Read more ...
- Guaranteed Price Match: Call or email us if you find a better price on a product! Provide a link for our team to confirm the price and within a matter of seconds you'll have a price match providing the re-seller is within the USA and authorized by the manufacturer to sell the product of interest. Read more ...
- We're Your Connection To The Manufacturer: In the event there is a warranty issue with a product purchased from High Point, we will serve as the liaison between you and the Manufacturer. The net result is faster, more attentive service from the Manufacturer and an enhanced customer experience. Read more ...
Astronomik ProPlanet 807 IR-Pass Filter - Sony Alpha 7 Clip - P807-SONY
Astronomik ProPlanet 807 IR-Pass Filter
When using an instrument with an aperture of 10" (250 mm) or more in unfavorable viewing conditions, this Astronomik ProPlanet 807 IR-Pass Filter makes the perfect complement to the Astronomik ProPlanet 742 IR-Pass Filter. Furthermore, the P807 can also combine with the P742 for use with converted DSLR and CCD cameras, as well as Webcams. Negative seeing effects are distinctly reduced. This is your key to an entirely new world of lunar and planetary astro-imaging.Astronomik's ProPlanet 807 filter only permits infrared light with wavelengths above 807 nm to pass. In this wavelength range, negative seeing effects are substantially reduced compared to the visual spectrum of the human eye. This greatly improves the sharpness and steadiness of images over what could typically be obtained from your device and location. Another benefit is that the advanced dawn sky background is dark, enabling daylight photography of the Moon and planets.
Astronomik ProPlanet IR 807 Sony Alpha 7 Clip Filter Highlights
- This ProPlanet 807 IR-Pass Filter from Astronomik has been designed for the purpose of working with the Astronomik ProPlanet 742 IR when seeing conditions are particularly poor and a larger 10" or more aperture telescope is being used
- Astronomik Sony Alpha 7 Clip Format ProPlanet 807 IR Filter for Mk1, Mk2, and Mk3 variants of Sony Alpha 7, 7r, and 7s camera models
- Exposure times for most cameras are doubled compared to P742 imaging or in visible light
- Delivers a dark background at both dawn and dusk
- Allows daylight imaging of bright planets, stars, and comets, as well as young stars in dust clouds and stellar nurseries
- Simultaneously allows 97% of wavelengths between 807 nm and 1100 to be transmitted while obstructed wavelengths between 350 nm and 790 nm
- Parfocal with any other filter Astronomik carries
- 1 mm glass thickness
- Coatings provide complete resistance to potential damage from scratching, aging, and high humidity
- All Astronomik filters come with a long-lasting plastic filter case of superior quality
Astronomik Sony Alpha 7 Clip Filter System
Astronomik's exclusive Clip-Filter system is made from black anodized aluminum and laser-cut using ultra modern machinery. This filter can be directly inserted into the camera body of MkI, MkII, and MkIII versions of Sony Alpha 7, 7r, and 7s models in just seconds. No modifications are required and all lens functions such as focus, screen, and image stabilization, continue to be operational! In addition, this system also serves as a dust protector, preventing dust from accumulating on your sensor during long exposures.
- 97%+ transmission for 807 nm to 1100 nm wavelengths
- Rejects undesirable wavelengths from 350 nm to 790 nm