- Fast Shipping, Same or Next Day: You made the commitment to purchase, now you want that new item fast, we get it! At High Point all in stock orders ship within 24 hours, pending internal credit card approval.Read more ...
- Unlimited Tech Support Forever: One of the many perks of being a High Point customer is that you get access to our tech support team forever! We are astronomers at heart and truly enjoy helping fellow amateurs achieve success in the field! Read more ...
- 30 Day Return Policy: Ordered the wrong product? Don't worry, we'll take the majority of our products back within 30 days of the purchase date.We want to get you into the observing setup that bests fits your needs. Read more ...
- Guaranteed Price Match: Call or email us if you find a better price on a product! Provide a link for our team to confirm the price and within a matter of seconds you'll have a price match providing the re-seller is within the USA and authorized by the manufacturer to sell the product of interest. Read more ...
- We're Your Connection To The Manufacturer: In the event there is a warranty issue with a product purchased from High Point, we will serve as the liaison between you and the Manufacturer. The net result is faster, more attentive service from the Manufacturer and an enhanced customer experience. Read more ...
Astronomik UHC Canon EOS Clip Filter - UHC-EOS
Astronomik UHC Canon EOS Clip Filter
- The Astronomik UHC EOS Clip Filter is a visual deep sky filter in an EOS Clip frame format
- Designed with the highest technical standards in mind to enable the best possible optical performance for deep sky viewing with your Canon EOS camera
- Permits almost 100% of H-Beta and O-III emissions to pass, allowing a greater amount of gas and planetary nebulae detail to be seen
- All Astronomik filters have multi-layer coatings to protect them from the effects of scratching, aging, and high humidity
- Made in Germany, a country known for producing supreme quality optics!
More About the Astronomik UHC Canon EOS Clip Filter
This Astronomik UHC EOS Clip Filter has been specifically designed for visual deep sky observation with Canon EOS cameras. This filter simultaneously allows nearly 100% of H-beta and OIII emission lines to pass through, plus a second bandpass to guarantee that the H-alpha line also makes it to your eye, while obstructing unwanted light from other wavelengths. A remarkable amount of gas and planetary nebulae detail is now visible due to the strong sky background reduction. In addition, this filter's high transmission allows it to supply enough light to efficiently view deep sky objects, even with smaller telescopes.
Best-suited for telescopes featuring a focal ratio range spanning from f/4 to f/15. With the Astronomik UHC Filter, transmission loss and color displacement are only an issue when working with ultra fast focal ratios of f/3 or less, unlike other filters on the market. Astronomik UHC filters work with 2" aperture instruments and above, but work particularly well with 5" apertures and larger. UHC filters sold by other manufacturers are lacking as far as the quantity of stars or nebula detail they show when compared to Astronomik UHC filters. Furthermore, the superior optical quality of the glass on this filter allows stars to be viewed as tiny pinpoints.
Fully sealed coatings on this Astronomik UHC Filter shield it from the impact of external moisture. Astronomik UHC filters maintain their transmission characteristics indefinitely. The coatings are so tough that scratching them by accident would not be possible. In fact, to obtain even the finest of scratching, you would have to purposefully rub these coatings with sandpaper! Like all Astronomik filters, this UHC filter is delivered with a durable, high-quality plastic filter case.
Astronomik Clip Filter System
Astronomik's patented Clip-Filter system has been designed from black anodized aluminum and laser-cut on up-to-date modernized machines. Within seconds, it can be introduced directly into the EOS camera body. No adjustments are required and all lens functions like focus, screen, and image stabilization, remain operational! With the exception of the EF-S series, all Canon system lenses plus all M42 and T2 lens adapters are useable with the Astronomik Clip-Filter system. This Clip-Filter also serves as an effective dust protector, keeping dust from collecting on the sensor during extended exposures.