- Fast Shipping, Same or Next Day: You made the commitment to purchase, now you want that new item fast, we get it! At High Point all in stock orders ship within 24 hours, pending internal credit card approval.Read more ...
- Unlimited Tech Support Forever: One of the many perks of being a High Point customer is that you get access to our tech support team forever! We are astronomers at heart and truly enjoy helping fellow amateurs achieve success in the field! Read more ...
- 30 Day Return Policy: Ordered the wrong product? Don't worry, we'll take the majority of our products back within 30 days of the purchase date.We want to get you into the observing setup that bests fits your needs. Read more ...
- Guaranteed Price Match: Call or email us if you find a better price on a product! Provide a link for our team to confirm the price and within a matter of seconds you'll have a price match providing the re-seller is within the USA and authorized by the manufacturer to sell the product of interest. Read more ...
- We're Your Connection To The Manufacturer: In the event there is a warranty issue with a product purchased from High Point, we will serve as the liaison between you and the Manufacturer. The net result is faster, more attentive service from the Manufacturer and an enhanced customer experience. Read more ...
Astronomik UHC-E Clip Filter for Canon EOS M Series Cameras - UHCE-EOS-M
Astronomik UHC-E Canon EOS M Clip Filter
Please Note : The "M" series of Astronomik filters are designed to work with the new mirrorless cameras from Canon.
The UHC-E filter is Astronomik's low cost option for deep sky emission nebulae and comet observation in heavy light pollution. This filter is especially fitting for smaller instruments. With the UHC-E filter, contrast of emission nebulae and comets is enhanced while street lamp light as well as skyglow is blocked. Optimally suited for 5" (125 mm) and less aperture telescopes. With a 45 nm FWHM (full width at half maximum), the contrast between your target object and the night sky is not enhanced as intensely as with a UHC filter. On the other hand, a greater amount of starlight is allowed to pass through. This makes UHC-E filters better suited for smaller aperture telescopes.
Astronomik EOS M Clip Filter System
Made from black anodized aluminum and laser-cut on state-of-the-art machines, Astronomik's unique Clip-Filter system can be placed directly into the camera body of Canon EOS M series M1, M10, M3, M5, M6, and M50 models in only seconds. Adjustments are not needed, and all lens functions such as focus, screen, and image stabilization, stay operational! This EOS M Clip-Filter system is also suitable for use with all currently known EF-M lenses, along with all other lenses with EF and EF-S bayonets by using an adapter. This system also serves as a suitable dust shield, preventing dust from gathering on your sensor when taking long exposures.
Astronomik UHC-E Filter Highlights
- Astronomik UHC-E filter in EOS M clip format designed for Canon EOS M1, M10, M3, M5, M6, and M50 camera models, as well as for all known EF-M lenses and, with the use of an optional adapter, any lens with EF and EF-S bayonets
- UHC-E clip filters from Astronomik are an ideal fit for use with smaller 5" (125 mm) aperture and under telescopes
- Enhances the contrast between deep sky emission nebulae and the background sky when light pollution is severe
- Since this filter has a high FWHM of 45 nm, comet observation becomes a possibility when it passes a Carbon spectral line
- 94% maximum transmission
- Transmission range of 480 nm to 525 nm as well as 645 nm and above
- 1 mm glass thickness
- Parfocal with all other filters offered by Astronomik
- Multi-layer coatings provide full protection against the effects of scratching, aging, and high humidity
- Diffraction limited, this filter will not lessen your telescope's optical performance
- All Astronomik filters are shipped with a long-lasting, supreme quality plastic storage case
- 94% transmission at 486 nm (H-beta)
- 95% transmission at 496 nm (OIII)
- 95% transmission at 501 nm (OIII)
- 90% transmission at 656 nm (H-alpha)
- Transmits from 465 nm to 530 nm as well as over 645 nm
- Blocks all undesirable wavelengths