- Fast Shipping, Same or Next Day: You made the commitment to purchase, now you want that new item fast, we get it! At High Point all in stock orders ship within 24 hours, pending internal credit card approval.Read more ...
- Unlimited Tech Support Forever: One of the many perks of being a High Point customer is that you get access to our tech support team forever! We are astronomers at heart and truly enjoy helping fellow amateurs achieve success in the field! Read more ...
- 30 Day Return Policy: Ordered the wrong product? Don't worry, we'll take the majority of our products back within 30 days of the purchase date.We want to get you into the observing setup that bests fits your needs. Read more ...
- Guaranteed Price Match: Call or email us if you find a better price on a product! Provide a link for our team to confirm the price and within a matter of seconds you'll have a price match providing the re-seller is within the USA and authorized by the manufacturer to sell the product of interest. Read more ...
- We're Your Connection To The Manufacturer: In the event there is a warranty issue with a product purchased from High Point, we will serve as the liaison between you and the Manufacturer. The net result is faster, more attentive service from the Manufacturer and an enhanced customer experience. Read more ...
Astronomik UHC-E Filter - 36 mm Round - UHCE-36
Astronomik 36 mm UHC-E Filter
The UHC-E filter is Astronomik's low-cost option for deep sky emission nebulae and comet observation in heavy light pollution. This filter is especially fitting for smaller instruments. With the UHC-E filter, contrast of emission nebulae and comets is enhanced while street lamp light, as well as skyglow, is blocked. Optimally suited for up to 5" (125 mm) aperture telescopes.
A 45 nm FWHM (full width at half maximum) is provided by this Astronomik UHC-E filter. It highlights the contrast between your target object and the night sky, but less so than that of the UHC filter. However, the amount of starlight transmitted is larger. Thus the UHC-E filter is a better fit for smaller aperture telescopes.
Astronomik UHC-E Filter Highlights
- This 36 mm Astronomik UHC-E Filter is optimally suited for smaller telescopes with apertures of 5" (125 mm) or less
- Enhances the contrast between deep sky emission nebulae and the background sky when light pollution is severe
- With a high 45 nm FWHM, Astronomik UHC-E filters enable comet observation when they pass a Carbon spectral line
- 94% maximum transmission
- 480 nm to 525 nm and 645 nm plus transmission range
- 1 mm glass thickness
- Parfocal with any other Astronomik filter
- Multi-layer coatings offer complete resistance to the impacts of scratching, aging, and high humidity
- Diffraction limited, this filter will not reduce the optical performance of your telescope
- All Astronomik filters arrive with a high quality, long-lasting plastic storage container
- 94% transmission at 486 nm (H-beta)
- 95% transmission at 496 nm (OIII)
- 95% transmission at 501 nm (OIII)
- 90% transmission at 656 nm (H-alpha)
- Transmits from 465 nm to 530 nm as well as over 645 nm
- Blocks all undesirable wavelengths