- Fast Shipping, Same or Next Day: You made the commitment to purchase, now you want that new item fast, we get it! At High Point all in stock orders ship within 24 hours, pending internal credit card approval.Read more ...
- Unlimited Tech Support Forever: One of the many perks of being a High Point customer is that you get access to our tech support team forever! We are astronomers at heart and truly enjoy helping fellow amateurs achieve success in the field! Read more ...
- 30 Day Return Policy: Ordered the wrong product? Don't worry, we'll take the majority of our products back within 30 days of the purchase date.We want to get you into the observing setup that bests fits your needs. Read more ...
- Guaranteed Price Match: Call or email us if you find a better price on a product! Provide a link for our team to confirm the price and within a matter of seconds you'll have a price match providing the re-seller is within the USA and authorized by the manufacturer to sell the product of interest. Read more ...
- We're Your Connection To The Manufacturer: In the event there is a warranty issue with a product purchased from High Point, we will serve as the liaison between you and the Manufacturer. The net result is faster, more attentive service from the Manufacturer and an enhanced customer experience. Read more ...
Astronomik UHC-E Filter - Sony Alpha 7 Clip - UHCE-SONY
Astronomik UHC-E Sony Alpha 7 Clip Filter
Astronomik UHC-E filters make a great low-cost alternative for viewing deep sky emission nebulae and comets in severe light pollution. This filter is especially well-suited for smaller telescopes up to 5" (125 mm) in aperture. Blocks superfluous light such as that from street lamps, as well as skyglow, while enhancing emission nebulae and comet contrast.Providing an FWHM (full width at half maximum) of 45 nm, this Astronomik UHC-E filter emphasizes the contrast between the object you want to see and the background sky, but in a reduced manner when compared to the UHC filter. However, a larger amount of starlight is transmitted. Therefore, the UHC-E filter works better for telescopes with smaller apertures.
Astronomik Clip Filter System
Astronomik's exclusive Clip-Filter system is made from black anodized aluminum and laser-cut using ultra modern machinery. This filter can be directly inserted into the camera body of MkI, MkII, and MkIII versions of Sony Alpha 7, 7r, and 7s models in just seconds. No modifications are required and all lens functions such as focus, screen, and image stabilization, continue to be operational! In addition, this system also serves as a dust protector, preventing dust from accumulating on your sensor during long exposures.
Astronomik UHC-E Filter Highlights
- This Astronomik Sony Alpha 7 UHC-E Clip Filter is best suited for use with smaller telescopes featuring apertures of up to 5" (125 mm)
- Increases contrast between deep sky emission nebulae and the background when imaging in heavily light polluted conditions
- Since this filter has a high FWHM of 45 nm, comet observation becomes a possibility when it passes a Carbon spectral line
- 94% peak transmission
- 480 nm to 525 nm and 645 nm plus transmission range
- 1 mm thick glass
- Multi-layer coatings provide total protection from the effects of scratching, aging, and high humidity
- This filter is diffraction limited and thus will not reduce the optical performance of your telescope
- All Astronomik filters arrive with a high quality, long-lasting plastic storage container
- 94% transmission at 486 nm (H-beta)
- 95% transmission at 496 nm (OIII)
- 95% transmission at 501 nm (OIII)
- 90% transmission at 656 nm (H-alpha)
- Transmits from 465 nm to 530 nm as well as over 645 nm
- Blocks all undesirable wavelengths