- Fast Shipping, Same or Next Day: You made the commitment to purchase, now you want that new item fast, we get it! At High Point all in stock orders ship within 24 hours, pending internal credit card approval.Read more ...
- Unlimited Tech Support Forever: One of the many perks of being a High Point customer is that you get access to our tech support team forever! We are astronomers at heart and truly enjoy helping fellow amateurs achieve success in the field! Read more ...
- 30 Day Return Policy: Ordered the wrong product? Don't worry, we'll take the majority of our products back within 30 days of the purchase date.We want to get you into the observing setup that bests fits your needs. Read more ...
- Guaranteed Price Match: Call or email us if you find a better price on a product! Provide a link for our team to confirm the price and within a matter of seconds you'll have a price match providing the re-seller is within the USA and authorized by the manufacturer to sell the product of interest. Read more ...
- We're Your Connection To The Manufacturer: In the event there is a warranty issue with a product purchased from High Point, we will serve as the liaison between you and the Manufacturer. The net result is faster, more attentive service from the Manufacturer and an enhanced customer experience. Read more ...
Baader S-II 8 nm Narrowband CCD Filter - 1.25" Mounted - FSIIN-1
Ships in one day
This item is in stock and typically ships in 1 day or less.
One of the many benefits to becoming a customer of High Point Scientific is that you receive Unlimited Tech Support on all of the products you purchase from us. We understand that many of our products are technical in nature and require support. Rest assured that our team of Telescope and Telescope Accessory experts will be standing by (800.266.9590) to support you for as long as you own one of our products!
Baader 1.25" Narrowband 8 nm S-II CCD Filter
The Baader Planetarium Narrowband 8 nm S-II CCD Filter delivers the absolute highest contrast deep sky images of many celestial objects in Sulfur-II light. Baader Planetarium's premium Narrowband CCD passfilters are a must-have when it comes to excellent photography with modern CCD cameras. Providing the shortest exposures possible, the ultra-narrow bandwidths have extremely high transmission while completely rejecting light pollution and blocking longer wavelengths.
- Baader Planetarium Narrowband 8 nm S-II CCD-Filter, in a 1.25" threaded cell
- This filter transmits over 90% of light and at the same time completely rejects light pollution
- Multi-layer dielectric coatings are plasma-assisted and ion beam-hardened using the latest technology
- Baader Planetarium Narrowband 8 nm S-II CCD Filters will never degrade from use or normal cleaning
Delivering a smooth and accurate 1/4 wave wavefront over the entire surface, each substrate is fine-optically-polished delivering exceptional performance. The special custom polishing operation Baader executes on all Narrowband passfilters makes the difference compared to standard commercially-made polished filter substrates. In the production process for Baader Narrowband CCD passfilters, consideration of eliminating annoying reflections present in other narrowband astro-filters was a key component. In order to succeed in assuring freedom from reflections, Baader's production process required careful design and testing of the coating stacks. This research work resulted in the fine, high-quality Narrowband 8 nm S-II CCD Filter offered here.
Single Filter, Set, or Accessory
|31.75 mm (1.25")|
Filter Insert Style
Manufacturer's warranty period, if known. Customers should communicate directly with the manufacturer regarding details of their warranty, as warranties have a tendency to change without notice.
|Baader 1 Year|
- Baader Planetarium 1.25" Narrowband 8 nm S-II CCD Filter