- Fast Shipping, Same or Next Day: You made the commitment to purchase, now you want that new item fast, we get it! At High Point all in stock orders ship within 24 hours, pending internal credit card approval.Read more ...
- Unlimited Tech Support Forever: One of the many perks of being a High Point customer is that you get access to our tech support team forever! We are astronomers at heart and truly enjoy helping fellow amateurs achieve success in the field! Read more ...
- 30 Day Return Policy: Ordered the wrong product? Don't worry, we'll take the majority of our products back within 30 days of the purchase date.We want to get you into the observing setup that bests fits your needs. Read more ...
- Guaranteed Price Match: Call or email us if you find a better price on a product! Provide a link for our team to confirm the price and within a matter of seconds you'll have a price match providing the re-seller is within the USA and authorized by the manufacturer to sell the product of interest. Read more ...
- We're Your Connection To The Manufacturer: In the event there is a warranty issue with a product purchased from High Point, we will serve as the liaison between you and the Manufacturer. The net result is faster, more attentive service from the Manufacturer and an enhanced customer experience. Read more ...
ZWO 1.25" Duo-Band Filter - DB1.25
ZWO 1.25" Duo-Band Filter
ZWO Duo-Band filters are dual narrowband filters that pass light at both H-Alpha (656 nm) and OIII (500 nm) wavelengths. Their main purpose is to augment the performance of ZWO's ASI color cameras. Astronomers who already have an existing One Shot Colour (OSC) camera can now use narrowband techniques for imaging emission objects without having to buy a monochrome camera, filter wheel, and narrowband filter set.
In addition to providing an inexpensive entry point into the field of narrowband imaging, these filters also offer a pragmatic solution for imagers in metropolitan areas with heavy light pollution by minimizing the impact of both natural sources such as moonlight, and artifical sources such as street lamps.
These filters can help improve the contrast and visibility of deep sky objects such as emission nebula when using an OSC camera. An excellent choice for capturing deep objects from locations with heavy light pollution, ZWO Duo-Band filters are compatible with all ASI cameras and EFW Electronic Filter Wheels. This version measures 1.25" in diameter.
- Filter Size: 1.25"
- Thickness: 1.85 mm
- H-Alpha Bandwidth: 15 nm
- OIII Bandwidth: 35 nm
- Surface Quality: 60/40 (Refer to MIL-O-13830)
- Schott substrate material
- More than 90% transmission at major OIII line 486 nm, 496 nm, and 501 nm
- More than 80% transmission at Ha line 656.3 nm
ZWO Duo-Band Filter Highlights
- Aerometal material with precise CNC machining
- Fine sandblasting process and anodized finish
- Extinction treatment to prevent reflection
- Laser engraving font that will never fade
- Precise double-sided optical coating
- Fine-optically polished to ensure accurate 1/4 wavefront and <30 seconds parallelism over the both surfaces