Telescope Accessories & Parts
- This book covers our galaxy and the Universe as a whole in a way that is great for one to fifteen year olds.
- Our Galaxy and the Universe is part of the Twenty-First Century Astronomy Series.
- There are 36 pages in this astronomy book.
- The book dimensions are 8.50 x 11.00 x 0.37.
- The author of this planisphere is Ken Graun.
- The planisphere is geared toward children ages five to fifteen.
- For use in the Northern Hemisphere from 30 to 50 degrees latitude.
- The 11" Guide to the Stars features 70 constellations, 55 star names, 12 easy binocular objects, and more.
- The Ken Press Guide to the Stars is made of durable plastic.
- The 1'" Planisphere is made in the USA of durable plastic.
- This is made to be used in the Northern Hemisphere from 30-60 degrees latitude.
- The David H. Levy Planisphere's two parts are easy to use.
- The planisphere uses two-sided projection to reduce sky distortion.
- The 16" David H. Levy's Guide to the Stars Planisphere is made in the USA of plastic for durability.
- For use in the Northern Hemisphere from 30-60 degrees latitude.
- The David Levy Planisphere is easy to use and shows objects you can find with binoculars on the front.
- The back includes information on the Moon, planets and meteor showers and more.
- The author of the Ken Press Field Guide is Ken Graun.
- The chart is made plastic laminated to help with water resistance.
- When folded, the chart measures 3.875" x 8.5" and 8.5" x 19" when unfolded.
- This field guide is full of information on Messier Objects.